Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid saying men should be scared of women

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
42328720 1130324493789896 3751468987469266944 n

Imagine being scared of a creature that physically and emotionally inferior to you:lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah:

I would beat her ass.

This is what feminists have always wanted.

I'm already scared tbh.

#MakeWomenAfraidAgain

There aren't more or less reasonable women, there are only more or less oppressed women.

Imagine being scared of a creature that physically and emotionally inferior to you:lul::lul::feelsgah::feelsgah:

They have white knights doing the violence for them. They have a whole system of lawyers, police, business behind them. Men.

Women do not even have to get their hands dirty.

Nobody's scared of women, they're scared of what women can make other people do to them.

Oh I'm scared of women. Therefore I'll just leave them to rot without giving any validations to them
Nobody's scared of women, they're scared of what women can make other people do to them.
White knights are the worst

I just hope that men get fed up with all that shit one day and decide to fight back and to punish women for what they have done to us.

But maybe women subconsciously realize that they are committing a crime against humanity. They can only move forward and oppress men even more. Because they know that if men would ever realize their shackles and get rid off them, the foids are in for SO MUCH fucking trouble. So it will get more and more extreme, because they have to prevent men from waking up.

If men ever wake up, the foids will fucking :fire::fire::fire:

Yeah, I'm gonna be scared of a woman when I can just pin her to the ground and put her in a chokehold effortlessly. Yeah fucking right.

my #1 dream is to get so jacked and fuck with foids then bait out white knight cucks and whoop their low T asses so badly they flee with the foid .

I just hope that men get fed up with all that shit one day and decide to fight back and to punish women for what they have done to us.

But maybe women subconsciously realize that they are committing a crime against humanity. They can only move forward and oppress men even more. Because they know that if men would ever realize their shackles and get rid off them, the foids are in for SO MUCH fucking trouble. So it will get more and more extreme, because they have to prevent men from waking up.

If men ever wake up, the foids will fucking :fire::fire::fire:

Yeah, forget about it dude. The current generations of men alive today are lost beyond repair, and that includes everyone from young hipster numales to old white hicks. At no time in history have men been more confused about their role in society, their needs, and how to address problems that afflict them.

We give them equality and they try to establish dominance over us. Time to remove rights of that's what it takes