Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting foid roommate called me ugly again

Truecelcel

Truecelcel

Officer
★★★★★
foid roommate who (like the other 2 roommates) hates me and refuses to say hello back to me, even though i always greet them when i see them, charged at me in the hallway, noting that on my way back to my room from the bathroom, i had for the second time forgotten to put a shirt on (i hadnt noticed she saw it anyway), twice over a YEAR forgot and covered up my chest with a towel, but that was not enough. she said that twice was already more than she wanted to see my body, because im too ugly. ver batim.

shes sub5 and romanian too, broking english speaking BITCH.

Anyone else got similar experiences?

Just slit her throat while she is sleeping (in gta6) and no more problems

Must be miserable to live with one of those thots. I have to deal with a piece of shit sister, couldn’t image living with a random whore.

cuck for not beating her ass or calling her ugly back

foid roommate who (like the other 2 roommates) hates me and refuses to say hello back to me, even though i always greet them when i see them, charged at me in the hallway, noting that on my way back to my room from the bathroom, i had for the second time forgotten to put a shirt on (i hadnt noticed she saw it anyway), twice over a YEAR forgot and covered up my chest with a towel, but that was not enough. she said that twice was already more than she wanted to see my body, because im too ugly. ver batim.

shes sub5 and romanian too, broking english speaking BITCH.

Anyone else got similar experiences?
She got makeup on? Next time tell her "oh, hiding your face again I see, good. No wants to see that ugly mug cosmetic free".

cum in her mouth in her sleep

What a cuck. Sigma Skibidi males just Rape them, No questions asked.

Chad problems :chad:

>lives together with a fucking femoid
>complains

Chad problems :chad:

>lives together with a fucking femoid
>complains
i rent from a commercial rental agency, we each have our own locks etc, but she hates me, even though ive never been mean to her or the others. excluded openly because of looks

i rent from a commercial rental agency, we each have our own locks etc, but she hates me, even though ive never been mean to her or the others. excluded openly because of looks
They are always passive-aggressive to Chads dummy. She wants to have sex.

Penetrate a scorching iron rod in her pussy(in gta 4)

She is teasing you bro. Playing hard to get. Dont be discouraged

Call her an ugly cunt back

I hate these situations. Is it acceptable for a boy to be insulted because he has an ugly face? That disgusting bitch should be hammered (not in GTA, in real life), spit in her face, punch her, put poison in her food. You have to take revenge

"I don't care, and you're ugly as fuck".

"You should take a look into the mirror before you call other people ugly"