Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid reminds me of my tall ex-oneitis from highschool

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★★
Actress paz vega gala screening 600w 97157936

My tall oneitis looked just like her but prettier, more feminine, taller, thinner, and slightly darker skin. Seeing this foid got me thinking about her again. I saw her girlfriend come into the store I work at a few days ago.

Shes pretty. Looks spanish imo

she's cute, yo

she's cute, yo
My oneitis was even cuter, I don't know what I was thinking trying to date her. I guess she was just one of the few girls without a boyfriend.

My oneitis was even cuter, I don't know what I was thinking trying to date her. I guess she was just one of the few girls without a boyfriend.
How attractive is her gf you saw walk in the store?

Cute, I don't like cute. I know alot of girls who look like her and I thought were her (I'm partially face blind I think but still.) She doesn't look as perfect. Average height, brown hair, brown eyes, slightly round face.

Cute, I don't like cute. I know alot of girls who look like her and I thought were her (I'm partially face blind I think but still.) She doesn't look as perfect.
I see

things i would do to this bitch :feelsohh:

I put some pieces together. Like this with lighter eyes, lighter hair, whiter features, better harmony and symmetry because it is hard to do.
20240819 123751

Last edited: