Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel foid reject and humilate a non-chad infront of his friends, gets FUKING REKT.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

ofcourse dailymail pushing their BS and show it one sided, but its obvious she humilated him to boost her ego.

"There are two sides to every story!"

That's right normoid, there are :feelshaha:

In all seriousness, I don't believe that any sober guy (puatards excluded) are horny and desperate enough to assault a girl for rejecting him in a polite way (which she clearly did not do).

Last edited:
Doing God's work. Good to see some more justice for a change.

serves the bitch right

I am not sure where you people are getting your version of the events.

based. Fucking whore.

I am not sure where you people are getting your version of the events.
dailymail and bbc are pure men hate media sites, they always show only 1 side. even in the comments on fb i saw alot of people saying theyre sure they are hiding stuff and just showing only the whore side.

dailymail and bbc are pure men hate media sites, they always show only 1 side. even in the comments on fb i saw alot of people saying theyre sure they are hiding stuff and just showing only the whore side.
I don't think we should do like them and make up stuff we don't know about, I would't want to be comparable to a Dailymail "journalist", just the thought makes me disgusted.

View attachment 131293

View attachment 131294

ofcourse dailymail pushing their BS and show it one sided, but its obvious she humilated him to boost her ego.
She looks like that virtue signalling skank from TYT.
Karma makes my day a lot less stressful.

They want all ugly men to be slaves who say yes to everything.
If they don't, it's holocaust for them or prison

I like how they only write how polite she was, no one assaults anyone without provocation, thot most likely deserved it

Ugh, you guys are becoming the incel caricature that let Reddit soyboys think you are.

Good.The bitch looks 30yo at least

Of course he was a manlet.

First the beheading story and now this. Could this be the beginning of a new trend? As female power is ever increasing and with it, the number of men deemed attractive decreasing and as a consequence more and more men experience sexual frustration which eventually leads to misogyny and violent reactions against females. For now, the majority of incels are high inhibition high IQ unmasculine individuals. However, with the female partner selection becoming ever more restrictive, swathes of ordinary men of low to average IQ and low inhibition will also be denied relationships - the culmination of all this will, in my opinion, eventually, lead to more cases such as the one posted here by OP.

I hope he isn't caught

based

18 going on 34.

First the beheading story and now this. Could this be the beginning of a new trend? As female power is ever increasing and with it, the number of men deemed attractive decreasing and as a consequence more and more men experience sexual frustration which eventually leads to misogyny and violent reactions against females. For now, the majority of incels are high inhibition high IQ unmasculine individuals. However, with the female partner selection becoming ever more restrictive, swathes of ordinary men of low to average IQ and low inhibition will also be denied relationships - the culmination of all this will, in my opinion, eventually, lead to more cases such as the one posted here by OP.
makes me want to get in on the action tbh

This should happen every time when a foid rejects any guy

Good chit tbh ngl. She does look like the type to laugh at you with her friends.

Btw that bish looks more extraterrestrial than I do tbh ngl.

1563272571386-png.131293

You guys know what the infuriating thing about this spectacle is? Incels are going to roundly criticized in the media once again.

It's probably some PUA white trash redpilled retard who did this. Not us.

I haven't laid a finger on anyone else in my life. Most white foids could beat the shit out of me. That's life as an ethnic in the West.

That's the funny thing. The sex haver men are the ones doing this kind of stuff. There's not incel man that can do such thing, because we are NEETS or Phantoms in society, with 0 achievements around foids.
It's probably some PUA white trash redpilled retard who did this. Not us.
That is the profile of those guys ,
"but inkel evil , you don't deserve to breath fuuckin misogyniss" :soy:

Last edited:
She looks worse with heavy makeup

Bitch got what she deserved LMAO!
Kobayashi

Ugh, you guys are becoming the incel caricature that let Reddit soyboys think you are.
Nuanced views are a thing of the past it seems

"I'm sorry I am not interested"
yea. mmhm.
If that's really how it went down then the tooth fairy also exists.
I will bet everything I own that she was a rude bitch to him and that's why she got punched.
After that she goes around and lies about how it went down.
The real victim here is actually the guy who punched her.

t
"I'm sorry I am not interested"
yea. mmhm.
If that's really how it went down then the tooth fairy also exists.
I will bet everything I own that she was a rude bitch to him and that's why she got punched.
After that she goes around and lies about how it went down.
The real victim here is actually the guy who punched her.
yep.
but even here theres some cucks thinking she just politely said "im not interested" FUCKING LMAO

This entitled shallow whore got what she deserved tbh

based, also kys cucks I wish I could slay all of you in league of legends

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back