Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid regrets being Monogamous in her teen years, meanwhile Top 10% men are Greedy

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
IMG 20190109 101532

Just a daily reminder that women are designed to be polygamous cock hungry whores for the elite men. This women seems to at least be resentful of her nature upon discovering it. However this explains the cock carousel. While at the same time average men are committing suicide due to the absense of initmacy and companionship, as corny as it sounds.

Screenshot 20190109 102114

At the same time this user wonders why desirable men cheat. Well this is simply because humans in a sexual sense when left to be without control or rules generally results in extreme polygamy.

Screenshot 20190109 101437

This is the new age boys, this is polygamy within an uncontrolled humanity. With rules enforced by Jews and cucks.

This also shows how easy it is for them to have sex she knows she can just hit any chad up and have casual sex she doesn't even question if its possible or not while we can't even imagine a foid touching us

This also shows how easy it is for them to have sex she knows she can just hit any chad up and have casual sex she doesn't even question if its possible or not
Girls can literally just ask any man if he wants to fuck her and she will get sex. It pisses me off to no end how unjust it is, girls can just pick out any man in a crowd and say hm... I want you to fuck me and they get sex.

I remember a year ago or so I saw a Danish News article on Facebook where girls complained about how unfair it is that if men sleep with a lot of girls he is a stud but if girls sleep with a lot of guys they are sluts. Since I don´t have an alt Facebook I didn´t comment anything because I didn´t want society to lynch me for speaking the truth but the truth is that girls are sluts if they have sex with many men because the only limit to how much sex they get is by them saying no. Males on the other hand have to work hard for every single one they sleep with and many men (incels) can´t even get sex just once and these holes have the audacity to question why they are sluts when if they would they could sleep with 20 different guys in a day even 30, actually there is no limit the only limit to how many they have sex with is how many they can fit in on a whole day.

This also shows how easy it is for them to have sex she knows she can just hit any chad up and have casual sex she doesn't even question if its possible or not while we can't even imagine a foid touching us

Remember, they are oppressed.
It's like a Rockfeller complaining how life is difficult.

True

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back