Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid regret being feminist

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/11...d6SNAsuOffj8Hb35Wd9GTptWtNh9NRqi1wzz5V6QVm5nk

“I want to tell women in their 20s: Do not follow the path that I followed. You are leading yourself to a life of loneliness. All of your friends will be getting married and having children, and you’re working to compete in the world, and what you’re doing is competing with men. Men don’t like competitors. Men want a partner. It took me until my late 40s to realize this.

Bitch finally understood our superiority

That look on her face lol

Bitch finally understood our superiority

More than understood, forced to accept. But at the end of the day, the result is the same. Thanks for this gem, OP. But we all know the sheer stupidity of femoids and their delusions deriving from the humongous pussy price.

Cry me a river.
Rivers of blood and mountains of skulls

More than understood, forced to accept. But at the end of the day, the result is the same. Thanks for this gem, OP. But we all know the sheer stupidity of femoids and their delusions deriving from the humongous pussy price.
Youre welcome my brother. hopefully we will see more in future

why tf do they always need to learn the hard way

Bitches thinking they can compete with men :feelshaha:

Men don’t like competitors. Men want a partner.
High IQ tbh, I respecc her.

The problem of modern feminists is that they want to compete without having to pay the price of being a competitor, like every random male competitor has to do. Being a partner is a rather more positive way to see how things should work.

2dd50b6ed4a99040ed47b92840bc45e6e6aae491_00.gif

SHE WILL DIE ALONE, AFTER ROTING FOR DECADES

Too little, too late, I doubt anyone would want a post wall roastie with the exception of numales. Its over for her.

Gigacope by the foid. This is her calling out desperately one last time to Chad. Any oldcel thinking he has even a slight chance with this foid JFL

MiddleAgedWoman-1250x650.jpg

tenor.gif

Oh and btw 50 isnt middle aged. 50 is basically life over

The used up whore will die childless. Good Riddance :feelsokman:

It is because the guy who fucked her first has already cucked you
you think too much.it is not cuckoldry if you dont marry,dont orbit and dont support her financelly.just fuck and dump

you think too much.it is not cuckoldry if you dont marry,dont orbit and dont support her financelly.just fuck and dump

this line of thinking is the reason why we are incels

this line of thinking is the reason why we are incels
so you basically say you wont FUCK a non virgin foid if you get a chance.if so,youre biggest volcel i ever seen

so you basically say you wont FUCK a non virgin foid if you get a chance.if so,youre biggest volcel i ever seen

Ok, i was exaggerating there, but if you will give the time of the day to a 50 y/o whore who has spent the last 35 years riding the cock carousel you are a huge cuck. And its better to be incel than cuck

Ok, i was exaggerating there, but if you will give the time of the day to a 50 y/o whore who has spent the last 35 years riding the cock carousel you are a huge cuck. And its better to be incel than cuck
well i meant this foid on pic not that 50 yo foid.but youre right too. 50yo whore=landwhale and both are cucks

Make the hoe 20 again and I bet you she would be running after chad and spitting on sub8's all over again without a single moment of hesitation

Women say one thing, virtue signaling, then do another, hypergamy
Her lifestyle suited her well, but now that chad is not interested anymore she's turning her coat
For maximum virtue signaling, she's already 'modifying' her past
Sleeping around with chad becomes ---> 'my batshit crazy mother made me do it'

Notice how she puts all the blame on the mother? ALL OF IT!
Not a single shred of responsability, not a single admittance of agency? Typical foid! Cant take one fucking grain of responsibility! Can't admit one single flaw!

She's already propping herself up to lure in some poor fella to betabuxx him, she's got her story right, her past "rectified", she was a victim all along!
Her story is perfectly prepared for her next husband
Look at her arguments why she needs someone :
"What if I get sick who will bring me to the doctor?"
"If I get sick who will bring in income?"

Nice, this bitch is really looking for love now, sweet betabuxx love

Last edited:
She’s waiting for Chad, like most 40yo childless/childfree femoids

The future will be full of women like this. Post wall, post feminist spinster bitch's who waited too long for Chad to come along because no other man was good enough.

Feminism chews up women then spits them out. By the time they've figured out it was all a scam it's too late, their eggs have shriveled up and died and Chad has moved on to younger girls.

Too little, too late, I doubt anyone would want a post wall roastie with the exception of numales. Its over for her.
Legit. The two times divorced cuckservatives are drooling over her while she's got her eyes on the new alt-right fresh meat ,high T Chad while using the middle aged cuckservatives as stepping stone.

women age like milk, while men age like wine

feels good knowing this tbh