Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid redditor does not approve of incels.is behaviour

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
Did. . .he read somewhere about discharge with the consistency of cottage cheese and now he thinks women cram it up there?

This is wrong on so many levels I think we might end up in another dimension if we tried to address it.

Did. . .he read somewhere about discharge with the consistency of cottage cheese and now he thinks women cram it up there?

This is wrong on so many levels I think we might end up in another dimension if we tried to address it.
He's into gross pussy.

I don’t understand how you can browse these god awful subreddits without killing yourself

i like how they never try to address these issues with wahmen, just petty insults that would make you roll your eyes at how cliche they are

Last edited:

suifuel but she's right

why even bother with the zero brains chronically online femoid posts lol

Last edited:
@Retardfuel got it spot on. Is he a gynecologist?

suifuel but she's right

Not that hard to know when morbidly obese ledditor landwhales tell us firsthand how much their pussy reeks lol

Half of them are troons anyway :feelshaha:

Ummm, yikes, r/badwomensanatomy much?