Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid records, humilliates and robs Spanish normie

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

The story goes like this: Normie sends a "disgusting" message on twitter to the foid, I don't know how she convinces him to meet in person (and he's so dumb to accept), then proceeds to record him, humilliate him and rob his phone and his airpods :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: It's not seen in the video but by the dialogue, the normie cried at some point. It's pathetic but also sad because he doesn't do anything because he knows that if he touches her he's fucked. And I suspect that the foid wasn't alone and behind her had her Chad friends kek

Don't try to doxx the foid because she already deleted her instagram profile.

hope they both get ER'd

Foids are the root of all evil

The story goes like this: Normie sends a "disgusting" message on twitter to the foid, I don't know how she convinces him to meet in person (and he's so dumb to accept), then proceeds to record him, humilliate him and rob his phone and his airpods :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: It's not seen in the video but by the dialogue, the normie cried at some point. It's pathetic but also sad because he doesn't do anything because he knows that if he touches her he's fucked. And I suspect that the foid wasn't alone and behind her had her Chad friends kek

Don't try to doxx the foid because she already deleted her instagram profile.

Bro I wish that would happen to me, I swear.
I would brink a super soaker filled with gasoline and torch them all, her and her chad simp Bodyguards. In Sim City 4.

The oppressed gender.