Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid receives guilty sentence for murdering her dad because he had hundreds of nude pictures of her

I'm conflicted. I don't know what to say.

Dad was probably thinking of incestmaxxing:feelshehe:

He must have jerked off to the photos foids are only good with sex and being sexual for men.

There is absolutely no evidence of nude photos, except of the murderer words. She was the only one who saw them (?) and destroyed the hard disk. It's so easy to destroy man's reputation...

OF COURSE IT'S A STEP DAD YOU DUMB WHORE NON BLOOD RELATIONS ALWAYS FUCK WITH KIDS. Most violence against kids is from your momma getting new bf it's not his blood and you compete for attention. She should have killed the mom instead ( in vidya ) SERIOUSLY SINGLE MOTHERS ARE A FUCKING CANCER TO THIS WORLD I'LL SLAP A SINGLE MOM IF I EVER SEE ONE ( IN VIDYA!!!! )

another step parent on the fringe of sexualizing the child. This is why your real parents can never be replaced.

Justice was served

@PPEcel

There is absolutely no evidence of nude photos, except of the murderer words. She was the only one who saw them (?) and destroyed the hard disk. It's so easy to destroy man's reputation...
Lmao so basically it’s just another foid lie. :smonk:

Based dad but thats what happens when you dont rape your whore daughter in time

She really expected to walk out of there free. Astonishing.