Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid realizes she’s hitting the wall and Chad doesn’t want to commit

thats a lot of words for "chad won't commit"
why do they waste so much time writing essays when they can sum it in 3-4 words

she'll be joining fds soon if shes not already there :feelskek:

Lifefuel that she will be miserable for her entire life

This is God's punishment for her rejecting non Chads in her 20s

Sounds like a covert narcissist, hope the cunt gets her head filled in with lead (in gmod rp)

> My male equals (in a romantic match sense)
Translation: "Men who make me wet, AKA Chad"

Lifefuel that she will be miserable for her entire life
cope, she'll marry a cuck and have her own slave providing everything for her, and still fuck chad once in a while.

cope, she'll marry a cuck and have her own slave providing everything for her, and still fuck chad once in a while.
See it from her point of view. She'll forever consider herself a failure for her inability to earn chad's commitment.

She really screwed up.. she probably could have gotten married to a Chad at age 20. Now any Chads are already married with kids who are good catches.. the leftover Chads are just screwing women and don't want to commit(or else they would already be married).

Basically she lost on tutorial mode.

See it from her point of view. She'll forever consider herself a failure for her inability to earn chad's commitment.
so do you sympathize with her or what

i'm glad she got put in her place.

She just admitted 90/10 rule

With the first line you know this whore is retarded

i'm glad she got put in her place.
the problem with these giga standard whores
is that only chad can put her in her place, she literally shits on all other men as expendable and beneath her by many many miles, 80% of mens opinion counts for jack in her world

these roastie post are all the same lmao. she starts telling her post-wall age (32), then she starts bullshiting about how ''high value'' and ''sexy'' she is when she's probably a massive hideous landwhale and then blames it all on men or anything but herself.

I'm glad that people were trying to call her on her shit. I found this part interesting. Somebody was pressing her about her standards, pointed out that all those men that she wants to marry have in fact married down, and then asked her frankly about her standards. Asking about money in particular:

Having a job they worked hard for or are very passionate about. Making financial plans and goals for their future. Someone who won’t be a financial burden for me and has education similar to mine.

I don’t think that’s unrealistic

Riiiiight. When she says "won't be a financial burden for me", she specifically means that she is unwilling to date down. She phrases it in this "flowery language" that makes it sound reasonable if you aren't reading between the lines, but that is the most textbook fucking hypergamy that I can imagine. Ought to frame this part as an exhibit on what hypergamy looks like.

the problem with these giga standard whores
is that only chad can put her in her place, she literally shits on all other men as expendable and beneath her by many many miles, 80% of mens opinion counts for jack in her world
Agreed more Chads should be doing this :feelsLSD: Toliet’s ego are sky high

Agreed more Chads should be doing this :feelsLSD: Toliet’s ego are sky high
lol i do this but i literally just get socially completely ostracized by the foids i do this to because "looks"

however if you are blackpilled the fakery is far worse than just silence

i prefer the silence because it is true it is actually the state of play

as opposed to a complete manipulation of the situation by the foid to mislead the man

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back