Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid reaction: Getting touched by Chadlite vs Incel

Alex Grandi

Alex Grandi

over for manlets
★★★★
Found this gem on shortcells
Thoughts? Would some more showers have saved him?

Note the PURE DISGUST she feels at the concept of being touched by him, as if his hands are diseased or as if it harms her

She physically recoiled and moved at 0:07

Teehee nothing to see here she is just having fun :soy:

still let him touch her, chad imo

The Incel example still facemogs me into oblivion

She was positively shocked when touched by Chad. She slaps the Chad's arm (a sign of affection) to tease him.

The incel, though, she was horrendously shocked. She takes the time to move his arm out of the way. You also notice her body language towards the incel. She tries to move her body away and put her hands up (a sign of self-defense and the fight part of the fight or flight reaction coming in) to defend herself, and she keeps them up until you see the incel nod in submission to her body language.

Fucking brutal to see. It's over for all of us. Personality wouldn't have changed a fucking thing in this case.

And the worst part?

Incel in video mogs the fucking SHIT out of me. The blonde wouldn't even be in the same room as me in my case.

Incel in video mogs the fucking SHIT out of me. The blonde wouldn't even be in the same room as me in my case.
And I don't want touch her. She is not even good looking.