Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid Rap is the most blackpilled music

• Thread starter Deleted member 33186
  • Start date
Deleted member 33186

Deleted member 33186

Self-banned
-
Literally 99.9% of the time female rappers only talk about like 4 or 5 things.

1. Whoring
2. How big the guys penis is.
3. How big his pockets are.
4. Cheating
5. How good he looks.

Examples (All from the same song btw):
"Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard"

"I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage"

"Ask for a car while you ride that dick (While you ride that dick)"

"Big D stand for big demeanor"

"If it don't hang, then he can't bang"

Not all the lyrics are here.

Literally 99.9% of the time female rappers only talk about like 4 or 5 things.

1. Whoring
2. How big the guys penis is.
3. How big his pockets are.
4. Cheating
5. How good he looks.

Examples (All from the same song btw):
"Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard"

"I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage"

"Ask for a car while you ride that dick (While you ride that dick)"

"Big D stand for big demeanor"

"If it don't hang, then he can't bang"

Not all the lyrics are here.
Foids general psychosis, debauchery, mindlessness, depravity, and over all social decadence on full public display, agreed.

There's something about watching a creature in their natural habitat or environment that you get a feel for their over all behavioral pathology. It's a lot like watching a female chimpanzee in the wild.

Last edited:
We're just piles of molecules bro. equitable virtue was never part of the equation

I mean foid rap is mostly made by NiggerFoids, and they're degenerate by default. Pay no attention to this

That said.. yeah. I hate it too. It's stupid, shallow, "please give me big penises because my body chemically likes them better" music. The scary thing is that it's probably more honest lyrics than women have felt able to share in the past because of the global liberalism movement

can't relate, not a nigger

I mean foid rap is mostly made by NiggerFoids, and they're degenerate by default. Pay no attention to this
Yes, but the mindless modern White foid emulates the negresses much like how many White men emulate niggers nowadays.

I just ordered food and to my surpirse a turkish 13 year old loli with braces delivered it to my door. She was pretty cute. Lifeuel tbh

Yes, but the mindless modern White foid emulates the negresses much like how many White men emulate niggers nowadays.
That's something to consider as well.

also why are we calling the "negresses" that sounds too much like "goddess" or "princess"

That's something to consider as well.

also why are we calling the "negresses" that sounds too much like "goddess" or "princess"
Negresses is merely the female form of niggers, I like having fun with different words.

Good catch but I only listen to 2Pac and MadVillain.

I'd rathe kms than listen to female "rap"

I'm sometimes forced to listen to it, usually when I go with my family to do something and they blast it at the house or in the car.

I just ordered food and to my surpirse a turkish 13 year old loli with braces delivered it to my door. She was pretty cute. Lifeuel tbh
should have just grabbed her jfl you missed a good opportunity

sounds incredibly cucked to be listening to this shit. Why don't you listen to Bach or Mozart?

sounds incredibly cucked to be listening to this shit. Why don't you listen to Bach or Mozart?
Because, I wasn't the one driving the car or deciding the music at my cousins house.

Most of them are femoids btw.

Last edited:
Because, I wasn't the one driving the car or deciding the music at my cousins house.

Most if them are femoids btw.
FUCK MAN. I fucking hate normans and their taste in music.

i honestly cannot name a single female rapper

They Dont Need to hide it anymore

Good on you for your restraint, I would be in jail right now if that happened to me :forcedsmile:

To think that we already went to the moon 50 years ago. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I don't listen to such a kind of music, tbh.