Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid ranking order Indian>Black>Spanish>Asian>dogshit>white

Is the ranking based of who's the most repulsive?

Number of pieces of shit floating down the ganges IQ

Latinas and Arabs mog everything else

Aryan>all of them

Nigga these aren’t even races

latinas > all other foids

Aren't all foids dogshit? :feelsjuice:

how can you be BASED when you literally worship WAHMEN :feelshmm::feelsugh:
i don't. I genuinely want to strangle em to death more than stick my penis in their rotten holes. I'm just pointing out the fact that white-light eyed-blonde foids are better looking that niggers, sandniggers, fajitas and most important curries.

Agreed even though no ethnic toilet would sleep with me anyway id rather he hit by a bus than sleep with them

i don't. I genuinely want to strangle em to death more than stick my penis in their rotten holes. I'm just pointing out the fact that white-light eyed-blonde foids are better looking that niggers, sandniggers, fajitas and most important curries.
agreed, aryan foids objectibely on top of this shitty hierarchy. i hope all of them choke on BBC semen in overwatch san andreas

For me, North Indian and Paki>>>>>> All.

latinas, Persians, Asians and Arabs mog all other foids tbh

Glad to see noodlewhores low in the ranking. I wish more cumskin men gained enough awareness to realize that rejecting self-hafing ricewhores is beneficial for the preservation of their own race and Asian as well, because noodlewhores inherently belong to ricemen.

All foids of any race can be attractive except sheboons

Broly