Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid ran away from me

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Alright, so basically what happened was, I was studymaxxing at the library and also just wanted to get out of the house. I spent about three hours studying at the back of the library, and as I was making my way out since the library was closing, there was this woman who was walking in front of me. As we were nearing the door, she glanced back at me twice in the span of two seconds. Then, she started speed walking. When she opened the door, I shit you not, she pushed the door closed. I was thinking in my head, "Wtf?" I opened the door, and I saw her speed walking away. Now, I'm sitting here in front of the library, perplexed. Am I that subhuman to the point where people are scared of me?

Brutal...
How did she look?

This is why I don't like going out in public.
Same with me i usually hate leaving my house but had to because my mom kept perstering me since i havent left my house in three weeks

She probably thought you were going to sexually assault her. If you were good looking then she wouldn't mind being near you

It's over for you buddy boyo, go E-Ah.

She probably thought you were going to sexually assault her. If you were good looking then she wouldn't mind being near you

Foids have a victim complex, they do it to every non-Chad

Did she fit in the boot?

This is mild, one time a foid legit RAN from me like I was going to brutally rape her. Yes, we're THAT ugly.

Alright, so basically what happened was, I was studymaxxing at the library and also just wanted to get out of the house. I spent about three hours studying at the back of the library, and as I was making my way out since the library was closing, there was this woman who was walking in front of me. As we were nearing the door, she glanced back at me twice in the span of two seconds. Then, she started speed walking. When she opened the door, I shit you not, she pushed the door closed. I was thinking in my head, "Wtf?" I opened the door, and I saw her speed walking away. Now, I'm sitting here in front of the library, perplexed. Am I that subhuman to the point where people are scared of me?
What encountering a Non-Chad does to women... You are a monster for scaring her like that :soy: :soy:

I have had women act weird on me, when we were walking in the same street or something, but never run away... Fucking hell.

What a cruel world
The only recompense/cope is that maybe she acted weird because her brain is fried from all those antidepressant pills since a lot of foids are on them because chad doesn’t reply back to them

try not to let it bother you foids don't like incels.

Sometimes a girl will bully a guy because she likes him. When she pushed that door closed that was her way of expressing her love. Her running away was when she realized it was cringe.

Sometimes a girl will bully a guy because she likes him. When she pushed that door closed that was her way of expressing her love. Her running away was when she realized it was cringe.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Maybe she just wanted to do some quick exercise jk she didn't wanna get caught in the rain

brutal hiroshima nagazaki blackpill :(

I usually have an angry look on my face so that sluts stay out of my way. I like it when they're scared of me. Makes me feel powerful and acknowledged