Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid rages as she won’t get to divorce rape her would-be husband

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Looks like someone didn’t hit the setup jackpot she was looking for, after all

Attachments

• 84F69D24-9E54-4312-8DA6-B625094CE227.jpeg
    84F69D24-9E54-4312-8DA6-B625094CE227.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 412
That kween obviously deserved a ring and also a new house and car for Christmas :soy: :soy: :soy:

That would def be me if I ever got in a relationship lol just fuck foids let them rot alone once you pump and dump them.

Doesnt she realise shes not entitled to an engagement?

Becoming pregnant without a man's permission is sexual assault against that man, if she did that test it's basically fighting words and he would be warranted to Shoryuken her in the transversus.

JFL based man

He had her figured out and knew she's trying to divorce rape him.
That would def be me if I ever got in a relationship lol just fuck foids let them rot alone once you pump and dump them.
Now you know what you need to be bro.

There's nothing wrong with temporarily betabuxxing a good looking hole. Just dont get fucking married like a cuckold stooge.

They want to control men with the power of their pussy. Thats why they love guys in love for them. Fucking whores

You're not entitled to a ring, sweaty. This is why you haven't been able to lock down a man. Big yikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back