Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid ragequits FAwomen (reddit) cause femceldom is fake garbage that don't exist

They want to be us so bad.

Yeah it's so misogynistic to say that women dont like unexperienced, virgin guys ! It's totally not based on reality whatsoever right :lul: She couldn't hold it any longer and had to say how it's all men's fault in the end !

Bru they had to ban a lot dudes from the subreddit because they were asking them out.femcel until chad notices me jfl

They should change the subreddit name to Chadsexual.

Thats it.

>On the bright side, I guess FAW aren’t as common as they used to be.
JFL, they never even existed in the first place.

Bru they had to ban a lot dudes from the subreddit because they were asking them out.femcel until chad notices me jfl
lmao i didn't know that. It makes senses cause as i was reading them my bluepilled part of the brain made me feel some sort of relief, i guess it made me humanize them and subconsciously promised me a possible relationship or something. That's when i asked myself "why don't those "FA" types comme together then, men and women ?" Of course cause they would be rejecting us left and right :feelskek:

there’s no such thing as a forever alone woman. just voluntarily alone women.

that subreddit should be taken down
Yeah i start to think this shit is done purely out of spite, they want to claim even males victimhood or something

You know its bad when women can't stand the fakeceldom of other "femcels"

She's just angry and bitter other foids can fuck guys more attractive than she can. The absolute state of """femcels"""

>On the bright side, I guess FAW aren’t as common as they used to be.
JFL, they never even existed in the first place.
What's the image in your signature from? I feel like I've seen that character before

Rose of Versailles
Looking at images online I've definitely seen this before. Is it a good show or is it weird tranny shit (saying that because the show description said the main foid character was raised as a guy)

View attachment 1204539

Yeah it's so misogynistic to say that women dont like unexperienced, virgin guys ! It's totally not based on reality whatsoever right :lul: She couldn't hold it any longer and had to say how it's all men's fault in the end !
Words cant describe how much i hate term "self fulfilling prophecy"

I like it but i'm not sure if i would recommend it to the average user here kek.

No.
I might give it a watch. I'm not currently watching anything rn (just finished rewatching Evangelion cuz I haven't seen it since I was a kid).

These women deserve to be alone and miserable. I hope they eat themselves to death.