Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid quits Tinder...

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
After being pumped and dumped by Chad, jfl.
This came out in a discord server after bringing up my own experience with tinder.
Screenshot 2020 12 04 224034

Lmao she got used like a napkin.

You’re not entitled to more than 2 minutes of sex, foid.

Translation: I met up with a man with the intention of being used like toilet paper. I got used like toilet paper, and now im mad.

I will now attempt to direct view away from my actions by virtue signaling and bringing up something that i do on a daily basis, but am hypocritically criticizing due to it now affecting me

I don’t even coom I could fuck for days why don’t I get to fuck

Even when foids try to be wholesome they still turn out degenerate

Even when foids try to or at least pretend to sympathize they basically come off as bragging. That's how much different their quality of life is from ours.

You’re not entitled to more than 2 minutes of sex, foid.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Translation: I met up with a man with the intention of being used like toilet paper. I got used like toilet paper, and now im mad.

I will now attempt to direct view away from my actions by virtue signaling and bringing up something that i do on a daily basis, but am hypocritically criticizing due to it now affecting me
based

You got 2 whole minutes from Chad whore. Don't be a butthurt and move on... to the next Chad.

You are so wise ThoughtfulCel. Its an honor to be on the same forum as you.

Last edited:
She is in denial of the fact that she is just an object to be raped.

:yes:

Chads give me lifefuel sometimes

She'll go back to tinder again as she realize she need chad stick again even if last only 2mins :feelskek:

teehee let me virtue signal about how getting fucked hard by chad wasnt so fun at all, and that tinder isnt the ideal dating site teehee

That's pretty based tbh.

Using the bitch as a fleshlight and leaving, instead of focusing on her pleasure.

You forgot the picture of the ape