Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (foid privillege) useless foid cousin preaching about "hard work" on whatsapp group

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

acabou
★★
48d 18h 10m
bitch got her grocery delivered at like night, and was like "didnt expect my grocery to be delivered this late, the merchant is so hard working" and her aunt was like "for money everyone can be hard working" and bitch replied "in this country anyone can make a lot of money, so long he works hard" and "many jobs require hard work but also gives out a lot in return". obviously taking a jab at me coz im a NEET.

that cunt has the self-awareness level of a 5 year old. last time that bitch worked, was like more than 10 years ago :feelsdevil: her english is crap tier so she couldnt find white collar office job, so she worked in a restaurant.

she got through college by just copying other students work. all the international students just copy the answers from each other :feelsdevil: so no surprise she has no real skill once graduated.

yet such stupid bitch marries a betabux, and she lives super easy life. cunt complains on whatsapp group all the time, how much hard "work" she makes, by sending and picking up her kids from school and extra-curriculum activities. "oh i am so exahusted, this is really hard work, but im doing this because i love my kids" :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: oh man, if only Uber drivers and Amazon delivery people see this crap, what they gonna think? A few times a week sending and picking up one's own kids is soooooooooooo much hard work :lul: The level of entitlement is ABSOLUTELY INSANE with this bitch. :reeeeee:

She's utterly useless. If she didn't have a pussy, she'd be WORSE OFF than me, most likely. Bitch is actually genetically socially retarded, but she passes, and gain a lot social experiences throughout her life so now she can "mask" her utter social retardation so she passes as just "quirky" sometimes but overall socially "normal". I used to hear that bitch make incest jokes and very socially inappropriate jokes (she still is very often socially inappropriate). She once on the phone was teasing her best friend's son about incest with his own mother :feelsohgod: Also back when that bitch was renting, once she made a joke to landlord's son about erotic massage. :feelsohgod: She even fucking teased her own mother about doing a blowjob on her husband once. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

She's a total freak, as you can see. But foids CAN'T LOSE. If she's a guy she'd be totally screwed over in life. Her personality is also legit SHIT TIER. Very aggressive, very narcissistic, toxic, bitchy, immoral. So much for muuuuuh personality memes. If one's SMV is determined by personality, she'd be trucel tier because she's such a horrible person.

And despite not working she HATES poor people. Like a vehemently hatred out of nowhere. She's a total piece of shit yet very demanding on other people. She's the very enbodiment of toxic femininity. But it doesn't matter because the world rewards evil people :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
too long to read

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
39d 10h 20m
I get very ragefuel when I see women complaining about something

holyweeb

holyweeb

I hate myself and everybody else
★★★
3d 20h 19m
0Energy0Happyness said:
I get very ragefuel when I see women complaining about something

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
19d 16h 19m
What a brave and hard working mom.

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
19d 11h 18m
Getting betabux is basically the end goal for all women. When they finally "achieve" that they show their true colors

calimero

calimero

I need a goth loli gf
★★★
42d 15h 15m
Dotrinfobe said:
If she's a guy she'd be totally screwed over in life.
Pretty much summarizes the entire topic

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 6h 52m
Dotrinfobe said:
If she's a guy she'd be totally screwed over in life.
Episode number 542 326 847 585 123 653. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8