Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Foid pretends to be chadlite on Tinder to prove "men have it easy". Is shocked when she gets next to no attention

I HATE EVERYTHING

I HATE EVERYTHING

Recruit
★★
Source here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ke-Tinder-profile-man-assumes-easy-dates.html

18-year-old woman creates fake Tinder profile as a man after insisting that it's 'EASY PEASY' for guys to find matches online - but she's shocked when the experiment turns out to be a failure

Title says it all tbh. Foids are truly living inside a bubble, unable to comprehend how someone can go 1 hour by without getting any attention (let alone years).

YouTuber Alexander Grace teamed up with his friend Sada for the social experiment, providing her with photos of himself to use for her fake Tinder profile.
She used her chadlite friend's pics to set up the profile. Guy is like a solid 7/10, but too bad this is not enough by current standards.

Sada said that first impression was that it would be easy to get matches because Alex is attractive, but Alex quickly told her that she was going to find more difficulty than she anticipated.
Delusional foid, even her friend is blackpilled about the dating market.
These were the results
Sada quickly ran into trouble, and was surprised to only match with five women on her first day

Only 5 matches in a day.

She did admit that she was selective in the first day though, but in the following days she says she swiped right on everyone.
Day two was better, with Sada picking up 28 matches. But the problem, she said, is that she wasn't discriminating in who she swiped on.
she found chatting with them difficult, complaining that conversing with one of the women was 'painful' because she only gave one-word answers
'I am not motivated, I am not happy with the results,' she said.

jfl she'd rope instantly if this wasnt only an experiment
'How can I get these women to go on a date with me if they don't even reply to me? If we matched, why aren't we talking?' she asked.

She just keeps getting ghosted and ghosted and ghosted.

She finally scratches the surface of the blackpill and realises the abysimal gap between men and women
'If I compared the experience that a woman has on a dating app and that a man has on a dating app, it's much different. And it's weird that I struggled so much. And if I changed my picture to a woman, I don't struggle at all.

'This is not very healthy,' she said. 'I'm [feeling] down now and it's not even my damn picture.'
So a few days of living as chadlite was enough to drive her into depression. Imagine if she was to use an YOUR FACE for a tinder profile.

At the end of the experiment, she and Alex talked about how it went.

'I think it was a failure,' she said, adding that she had expectations about what would happen and 'it was like the complete opposite.'

Though she had some success with matches early on, getting them to reply was a 'nightmare.'

She complained that she struggled and had to 'lead the conversation.'

She added that she thought it would be especially easy for her because she herself is a woman.

'I was like, I know what they want to hear, I know what they want. I was so confident,' she said, but added that now she is 'so confused.'
Because getting a date is all about that confidence and knowing how to talk. JFL its so hillarious to see a bluepilled foid fail using her own bullshit advices.

Just for reference this is her

The article ends with some opinions from different men that have tried dating apps.
'Yeah dating apps are probably the most depressing experience an average guy can have,' wrote one.
'She kept pointing out that he is actually attractive and educated... Imagine what "average" guys experience,' wrote another.

In the end she got proved wrong. A few days of living as an above average male were enough to completely shatter her positive attitude.
I honestly dont think she'll learn anything from it, she won't start to maybe show a little bit more compassion to sub8 males, she wont learn to appreciate attributes other than looks, money, status and she definitely wont consider to settle for a looksmatched partner.
All these experiences will drain off her just like chad cum drains from her pussy and she'll be back to being a chad only foid in no time.

Dunno if it's similar the foid videos I saw a few weeks ago posted on here where she was gonna "teach" us what to say to toilets and then :feelsUnreal: when she doesn't get the chance because 0 matches. She even said during the video "I'll give it another 10 minutes for the matches to start rolling in" as if that's how it works for anyone other than a vagina haver.

Attractive and educated... lol as if anyone but wallet hunting hags care about education. Foids are completely clueless unless it comes to sucking off chad.

She won't learn anything. In a week this experience will be gone from her mind entirely.

I should be happy reading this, but it just makes me sad even though I don't use those sites. Dude mogs me hard is enough to make this depressing.
I knew the answers already, but I never like to be reminded of it.

Dunno if it's similar the foid videos I saw a few weeks ago posted on here where she was gonna "teach" us what to say to toilets and then :feelsUnreal: when she doesn't get the chance because 0 matches. She even said during the video "I'll give it another 10 minutes for the matches to start rolling in" as if that's how it works for anyone other than a vagina haver.

Attractive and educated... lol as if anyone but wallet hunting hags care about education. Foids are completely clueless unless it comes to sucking off chad.
idk if its the one you're describing but the outcome is the same
She won't learn anything. In a week this experience will be gone from her mind entirely.
exactly my point
this also applies for all foids that will read the article
I should be happy reading this, but it just makes me sad even though I don't use those sites. Dude mogs me hard is enough to make this depressing.
I knew the answers already, but I never like to be reminded of it.
I know. It's shattering you from the inside.
I've done tinder experiments using a much chadder guy and I had problems talking to women that were like 3-4/10
it makes you lose any bit of hope that you might ascend with a looksmatch

Last edited:
And she'll continue spouting her bluepilled BS or just switch it up to "you're not entitled to anything." They're not capable of empathy for our situation.

That dude is probably a 7 and still has trouble on tinder. Just more proof that Tinder is sub-8 law and any foid has access to chad at a moments notice. In real life sub-8 can get a girlfriend but she will always be thinking about chad waiting for her tinder.

did she try comedy courses? actor courses? learned how to play an instrument? maybe she keeps a dating journal? No? Then she didnt even try hard enough.

Last edited:
yikes you're not entitled personality therapy shower:soy:

“Chad lite” imagine being black pilled and thinking he is a chad lite. In his best pic he is a high tier normie at best. But in person it’s clear he is mid tier normie level. Jfl at this coping.

If blue-eyed white Normies aren’t getting attention on dating apps then where is the hope for deathnics?

Fuck white font ngl

I mentioned on this site that there was an experiment where some guy got put in a fake sacrifice/death-by-mob scenario and when he said he was scared, the leader said the real fear is in knowing you can't say stop.

This is the difference between incel-sympathizers and this woman, and incels.

Another comparison: reddit threads on rich people being poor a month/year/etc. No matter how long, so long as there is light at the end of the tunnel they will not take it seriously and not really feel the pain of the inescapability of being inadequate. The most based suggestions on there were to not let them go back to their rich life, but this is "cruel/harassment/lying". Imagine a woman in this situation, stuck as an incel tier man after hopes of returning to normalcy after some months. She'd go fucking insane and rightly so.

our society is sick

And she'll continue spouting her bluepilled BS or just switch it up to "you're not entitled to anything." They're not capable of empathy for our situation.
It's cruel.

She just destroyed her own argument yet will no doubt find a way to fault men for it.

She literally just proved herself, completely and utterly destroyed any notions that dating isnt EXTREMELY sided towards women. Yet I have I no doubt cucks will pretend it's somehow men's fault regardless.

There is literally no way to refute this yet women and simps will still keep doing so.

Last edited:
Imagine being curry on Tinder. Super nightmare mode.

“Chad lite” imagine being black pilled and thinking he is a chad lite. In his best pic he is a high tier normie at best. But in person it’s clear he is mid tier normie level. Jfl at this coping.

he's balding and looks about 50 years old

point still stands, however

It's cruel.

She just destroyed her own argument yet will no doubt find a way to fault men for it.

She literally just proved herself, completely and utterly destroyed any notions that dating isnt EXTREMELY sided towards women. Yet I have I no doubt cucks will pretend it's somehow men's fault regardless.

There is literally no way to refute this yet women and simps will still keep doing so.
Because feelings over facts.

like most men

cheating / frauding the FUCK out of his pics and still failing badly
Foids do it ten times more even though they don't need to all

Did he Photoshop his hairline lower? It looks so much lower and little recession in his pics compared to the videos

Last edited:
the fact that she used a chadlite, a rarity in the male population to try to prove something about the AVERAGE male is just fucking rage fuel

This is must-read content. CuckTears won't touch this

Saw earlier. Waiting for cucktears' explanation here.

"Oh well you see, we searched through his personal records and turns out as a kid 30 years ago in 1st grade he killed a hamster. So women could just detect his bad personality you see!"

tbh. this dude is 5-6 range, not a 7 by any means

I think every foid at some point needs to larp as a man tbh. Then, they will realize what we go through and maybe just maybe start swiping right more often.

Saw earlier. Waiting for cucktears' explanation here.

"Oh well you see, we searched through his personal records and turns out as a kid 30 years ago in 1st grade he killed a hamster. So women could just detect his bad personality you see!"
plenty of bluepillers viewing this thread right now
I suppose they're creating false accusations back at the IT HQ

shame they used some photoshopped as fuck photo instead of real one, they would get maybe 5 matches after a week
if he got a date she would run away because he looks nothing like that photo

Source here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ke-Tinder-profile-man-assumes-easy-dates.html

Title says it all tbh. Foids are truly living inside a bubble, unable to comprehend how someone can go 1 hour by without getting any attention (let alone years).

She used her chadlite friend's pics to set up the profile. Guy is like a solid 7/10, but too bad this is not enough by current standards.

View attachment 268713View attachment 268715

These were the results

Only 5 matches in a day.
She did admit that she was selective in the first day though, but in the following days she says she swiped right on everyone.

She finally scratches the surface of the blackpill and realises the abysimal gap between men and women

So a few days of living as chadlite was enough to drive her into depression. Imagine if she was to use an YOUR FACE for a tinder profile.

Because getting a date is all about that confidence and knowing how to talk. JFL its so hillarious to see a bluepilled foid fail using her own bullshit advices.

View attachment 268726

The article ends with some opinions from different men that have tried dating apps.

In the end she got proved wrong. A few days of living as an above average male were enough to completely shatter her positive attitude.
I honestly dont think she'll learn anything from it, she won't start to maybe show a little bit more compassion to sub8 males, she wont learn to appreciate attributes other than looks, money, status and she definitely wont consider to settle for a looksmatched partner.
All these experiences will drain off her just like chad cum drains from her pussy and she'll be back to being a chad only foid in no time.
Now she can virtue signal about average male lives matter then go home to her 3 chad bfs

If she used my face for the profile, Tinder will ban it.

Anything that doesn't support her narrative will be remoed eventually.

She would rope if she used pictures from one of us.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING RETARD ASS CUNT THINKING ALL MEN LIVE LIKE THE CHADS THAT PUMP AND DUMP HER

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA AHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAH AH:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I still can't believe she's only 18

View attachment 268713View attachment 268715

These were the results

Only 5 matches in a day.

View attachment 268726

They really have no clue do they. It’s all so tiresome.