Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid posts a picture on facebook and she gets 150 likes in a few minutes.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Meanwhile, the most I ever got was 15 likes ( from family members and a few close friends). I'm jealous of all the attention females get. Today, a random foid looked at me and smiled. And for some reason, that made my brain go nuts. It gave me a huge dose of dopamine. A mere smile from a woman changed my mood, it made my day brighter and less depressing. I'd be completely cured of depression if I got validation from women every day. 150 likes in 10 minutes! imagine if I could get that.

I never received a like, not even from family, and never will because I deleted my facebook after I discover that people from the last place I worked were accessing my profile to make fun of me

I don't even have a Facebook account, but my mom does and sometimes I will scroll through her timeline to laugh at normies and see 2/10s get 30 to 40 likes.

Not hard to figure out why so many females today are narcissistic attention whores. They get instant gratification from cucks on social media.

Could literally post a video of them eating their own excrement and cucks would say “SLAAAYYY QUEEN”

true incels get 0 likes

lol, 15.

I uploaded a pic of myself on facebook 5 years ago, in 24 hours it got 0 likes.

Never again.

Who needs likes anyways.

the cuttiest brunette l know has a 9/10 face and 10/10 body, doesnt smoke/drink/party. She is skinny and has really nice clothes. She is shy and was in my class.

She has 12 likes in her only profile picture ;)

Beta orbiters are the worth. They propel those hoes' egos to the stratosphere, making shit worse for everyone including them, and gain nothing from it.

To LDAR properly we should have no social media accounts at all.

cucks and orbiters make it possible

Dwarve orbiters

I used social media as a way to see if anyone would text me. In the whole three months of ALL social media I didn’t receive one message except the Snapchat update info. It’s over.

I don’t even know 15 people well enough to add them on Facebook. Thats primarily why I deleted my Facebook, because it kept reminding me that I’m a friendless virgin loser.

It’s also just another way for the ZOG to monitor you.