Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid posts a compilation of her boyfriend's face on social media

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★

This is what life is like when you're good looking.

I can't help but see the contrast with my life experiences. I avoid taking pictures because of how ugly I am. Every time I'm forced to take one for college, work, IDs etc I get suicidal for days just catching a glimpse of my face.

Meanwhile chads experience this.

The world is such a cruel farce.

Yep, its fucking over

This is a meme Chad Stacy couple.

Just bring on Islamization of the West and Sharia law already.

must be because of his superior persoanlity

I can't help but see the contrast with my life experiences. I avoid taking pictures because of how ugly I am. Every time I'm forced to take one for college, work, IDs etc I get suicidal for days just catching a glimpse of my face.

Cant wait to see what her social media looks like after he dumps her :feelskek:

You got any links to her FB ?

Damn this shit fucked my mood up. That dude is a gigachad. She’s not on his level

Why do normalfags create such videos? I don't see any reason why you should...

I have no idea who they even are, I just saw this posted elsewhere and I thought it would make a good suicide fuel.
Why do normalfags create such videos? I don't see any reason why you should...
And then they have the audacity to tell you looks don't matter lmao.

Not one click

If someone made a compilation of my pictures it would be a “Try not to laugh”!

If you ever thought even momentarily that you are not as ugly as you think you are watch that video to bring yourself back into reality

It is a bit creepy how much women care about bones..

Enough suifuel for rest of the week.

If you ever thought even momentarily that you are not as ugly as you think you are watch that video to bring yourself back into reality
Sometimes I forget how bad I look. Then a picture reminds me, it's so brutal.

Apparently, according to the comments, the guy was kissing dudes in a locker room. But unable to verify those claims myself.

Of course he can, it's all about facial bone structure bro.
I just wish normies would admit it. Living with our faces is already hard enough, but having everyone deny the importance of looks is just too much.

Most of those men have not been their boyfriends, just one night stand or lovers. This whore says boyfriends not to look like a whore.

They enjoy bragging their cucked chadlite boyfriend

Natural selection ....they will be very tall handsome in the future ..nuclear war / or star civilazition .. it doesnt matter , they will be tall and handsome ...

We are dinosaurs ...only becouse you all morons gave them "rights" .. idiots !

He mogs her, hypergamy in action, I suppose it's unlikely she'd leave him because he's Chad, but she still seems like a whore, let's hope he stays only with her so he doesn't make hypergamy worse.

Bragging. "Can't take him out without girls staring" fuck I hate women so much

I watched 3 seconds of the video and am filled with rage. This is why I avoid social media, I really need to go dark.

She'd probably commit suicide, like the one who got cheated on.

I watched 3 seconds of the video and am filled with rage. This is why I avoid social media, I really need to go dark.
I've felt like this about social media in general for over a decade now. Even when social media was barely a thing and I was a young teenager it still rubbed me the wrong way all the time.

Fuck man I wish I didn't watch that vid

Fuck man I wish I didn't watch that vid
Vids like that make me wonder what my life would have been had i been born good looking and/or tall

That whore should be a sex slave. No not his sex slave, a literal slave for whoever can afford it.