Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid picks hot, tall sperm donor - kids end up autistic

okay, this is based ngl, very amusing

A blow to for-profit eugenics.

[LifeFuel]
Not really, more incels to live in suffering and anguish. The mother will probably treat the kid like shit, since she wanted a Chad kid, not a retard.

the foid genes fucked up the kids

the foid genes fucked up the kids

Thats what I'm thinking.

Doesn't make sense that a high tier Chad's genes would be the culprit.

It's probably the whole process that fucked up the kids, not the genes of anyone, I think...

lmao perhaps its her egg thats rotten

jfl imagine making 4 children because first ended autistic so you make another then boom again autistic and you do that till you have 4with autism

after 2 autistic children it was pretty obvious the third will have autism too

Foids' arrogance and misunderstanding of biology end up being their downfall. They associate looks with health and superior genetics. But that's not how things work. A good-looking guy is as likely to be the carrier of genetic mutations and diseases as an ugly man. That being said, the whole sperm donor industry is fucked up and it should be outlawed. What if those kids end up marrying each other without even knowing they are related? imagine the damage it would cause.

genetic recombination is a bitch

@Sparrow's Song
@MarriedAndLookin4Fun

The article clearly states other children from that donor also turned up autistic.
Stop sucking chad dick you dumb fucking faggots.
So the same donor's sperm caused autistic babies in beckys and stacys? I'm not saying it was 100% the dyke foid's genes that ruined the babies. all I'm saying is: have you noticed the genetic qualities of your average bull dykes?

@Sparrow's Song
@MarriedAndLookin4Fun

The article clearly states other children from that donor also turned up autistic.
Chad cannot have autism

being autistic doesn't matter if you're tall

You know what I did when I read this? I gritted my teeth and screamed, with tears of joy in my eyes, an agonizing scream of satisfaction, that there is some fucking justice in the world after all, and that shitty people can have shitty things happen to them because they fucking deserve it.

I honestly have so much schadenfreude its unbelievable

feel bad for the autistic kids

I feel for the children, but their whore mother's tried to use a cheat code in real life with disastrous effects, not only do the boys have to suffer with autism, they also have to suffer with two mentally ill dykes as mother's. I mean the other dyke in the relationship was such a coward that she didn't want to be seen or named, and we let these retards marry.

They don't care. They want tall children, even if they are retarded. All that matters is looks.

Foids' arrogance and misunderstanding of biology end up being their downfall. They associate looks with health and superior genetics. But that's not how things work. A good-looking guy is as likely to be the carrier of genetic mutations and diseases as an ugly man. That being said, the whole sperm donor industry is fucked up and it should be outlawed. What if those kids end up marrying each other without even knowing they are related? imagine the damage it would cause.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: :soy: :soy:

Most wombs are bad though (lack of testosterone during pregnancy leads to autism). Still, why is he donating his sperm in the first place? I do not get it.

Bluepillers: 85

Answer the question:

"Why aren’t women selecting their donors on the basis of personality? Surely if that happened the distribution of physical traits should match the population?"

So the same donor's sperm caused autistic babies in beckys and stacys? I'm not saying it was 100% the dyke foid's genes that ruined the babies. all I'm saying is: have you noticed the genetic qualities of your average bull dykes?

It mostly is career-driven bull dykes nearing their reproductive winter years that go to sperm donors.

No high status man would touch them with a barge pole.

This shit should be made illegal.

Why not show some sympathy for the autist children? insead of viewing it as life fuel.

tbh i feel bad for the kid, idk why this is lifefuel, he is probably gonna rope in the future if he isn't a gigachad and his autism isn't that bad.

Those dykes thought they could have their modernized, dykeified version of the 1950s American Dream, complete with white picket fence and beautiful, smart kids who would go on to have great careers. Instead, they got this. HA HA! I love it when people who have different worldviews than mine suffer. They deserve it.

I will never, ever have one ounce of sympathy or compassion for anyone who disagrees with me on any subject that I feel passionately about. None of them have ever had any sympathy or compassion for me, so they're just reaping what they've sown.

fuck her and her kid :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

EEnoLD4UcAAJBae.jpg