Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid Openly Cucks Husband on Facebook

DangerNoodle

DangerNoodle

Gay Retard
★★
2804A701 C171 4D8F A564 C788457070F8

5790312F AE55 4BD1 8EBE 5BB31EF11639
Each day I become more and more bitter towards foids...

Damn I wouldn't be surprised to find her in a dumpster with how trashy she looks.

He married a classless bitch... Cucks will be cucks. He knew what he was getting into.

Looks like a dude.

Another day another degenerate western whore. JFL @ her cucked husband for actually marrying this worthless cunt. The dyed blue hair should have been a major red flag that this bitch ain't wife material.

literal human garbage. Why would anyone wife that?

I don't pity cucks, they choose themselves to be cucked by their own woman.

Shes a solid 2/10, I bet her husband has twice her smv and pays for her every whim but if course it's not enough.

Imagine how fucked you have to be to marry that thing.

She wouldn't even be allowed to own a smartphone in an Islamic theocracy.

Jfl at the male cuck friends she has that won't tell her husband. If a man did this to his wife all his cucked friends and femoid friends would snitch on him, especially if he's sub6.

Link her acc if you have it.
I get the vibes this STD-collector is one of those ultra slutty aspie foids. JFL at marrying the lowest of the low trashcunts.

How the hell can the cuck husband be unaware of what she writes on fb?

She is human garbage. Western society has fucked up the SMV of femoids if that circus freak can still get matches on tinder... We are at the end stage of western civilization.

Jesus FUCKING shit I'm more mad at how hard it is to view the pics on mobile. I'm trying to sleep and I'm pissed now.

Jesus FUCKING shit I'm more mad at how hard it is to view the pics on mobile. I'm trying to sleep and I'm pissed now.
Make sure you have no zoom on the thread then click the pic', I make the mistake of clicking pics on here when zoomed in then the picture refuses to revert to normal & I'm forced to back out of the thread.

No pity for cucks. They signed up for it

To be honest if the person doesn't even know then it's not cucking it's just cheating. Regardless of whether they're in the photo you use for Tinder, lol

To be fair though if you marry someone who looks like that what do you expect?

There is literally no point in marrying something like that unless you want to be a cuck.

What a strong and independent woman!

The nigga that fucking married her is at fault here; he gave her a huge ego boost when in reality she is 3/10 and fat.

She's looks very empowered, now that she unlocked the cuck ability, to cheat without consequence, seeing as anyone who married a blue haired women is either 70 IQ or one who accepts their cuck status when their wife rides the cock carousel.

Ofc it's a blue haired feminist looking slut. Though I don't feel sorry for the husband.

Being married to a fat whore is better than being an incel :bluepill::soy::soy::soy:

cucks be cucking... i don't even feel bad

Fucking landwhales

Simps are so desperate these days even pig women is considered marriage material.

Link her acc if you have it.
I get the vibes this STD-collector is one of those ultra slutty aspie foids. JFL at marrying the lowest of the low trashcunts.

How the hell can the cuck husband be unaware of what she writes on fb?
Yes link her account.

As for the Facebook thing, he may not have Facebook and just trusts her. She may have secretly created a new profile under a new name/email. I have seen both happen before when women decide to cheat.