Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid on twitter says that short men deserve all the bullying they get and then some

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Never forget that women want most men dead because of the length of their femurs

I never got bullied for being short tbh. I am a manlet ngl

I remeber this 79 year old foid at my work said "short men are worthless"

Die on that fucking hill then you filthy whore, die. Death is what you deserve.

My POS stepfather who is 5'6 used to do this to project his personal insecurities onto people that were smaller than him. He did this all the time and it was embarassing.

The foid who tweeted that is probably one of those short and annoying Latina Bitches who projects her self-hate as well.

Last edited:
Women hate short men just for existing.

Don’t get trolled by foids on Twitter, they are trying to get a rise out of men

Saw this on incelswithoutballs

All goes back to the ego. Man shorter than a dumpster = makes them feel less feminine = that man deserves to die for making them feel a certain way they don't like.

Of course they do, I mean how dare they being born with such an obvious defect ?

Yeah I hope she dies a painful death as I do for every IT-member, wish I could be there to watch.

@MiAmorAlia is her username,

Shit like this is why foids deserve death and nothing less.

All you foids, fine, if you want to bully us cels, fine, go ahead, but do not dare act surprised at whatever the outcome of your bullying is

Dismantling white supremacy?

Gee, I was just thinking after i read her post 'Gas her' and what do you know, whore needs to be gassed

Seig Heil!

fucking sheboon thinks she is hot shit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
black whores are the worst at heightism. Never began for average sized blacks even tbh

It reminded me of my mother, said I was short and hoped I would be taller :feelsrope:. These prostitutes will never admit that they create heightcels, baldcels and also dickcels.

:soy: :soy: :soy: its ur misogyny inkwell

she really thinks she’s quirky and edgy and not like other girls for saying this lmfao
And brave. Don't forget brave

All you foids, fine, if you want to bully us cels, fine, go ahead, but do not dare act surprised at whatever the outcome of your bullying is
Why do you hate women?

Wait til she gives birth to a manlet :feelsjuice:
Tbh the second they're moms they'll tell their sons "you're handsome go get a woman", "when am i getting grandchildren" etc

Oh God, this. This may end up very very badly for some foids. Something horrible, that they could not imagine even in their worst nightmares.

women can threaten to murder me, but if I say "women are not nice" I'm gonna get banned, stalked, canceled and fired from my job :feelsseriously:

women can threaten to murder me, but if I say "women are not nice" I'm gonna get banned, stalked, canceled and fired from my job :feelsseriously:
Or women shouldn't be morbidly obese.

100% FACT
My first thread on this forum was regarding the undeniable fact that women want short men DEAD. It's so blatantly obvious, I don't understand how anyone can deny, let alone deny the importance of height altogether.
Women keep saying and spamming this hatred on social media with zero shame and yet men still can't get a clue jfl

Twitter is not REEal life sweeetie