Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid on /r/Feminism starts a petition to recognise incels as terrorists

Guys if this gets serious I'm leaving

It's not a movement. It's terrorism.
The same year the Isla Vista killings were a series of terror attacks in California by a man well-known within the Incel movement who killed six people and injured fourteen others – by gunshot, stabbing and vehicle ramming – near the campus of the University of California, Santa Barbara.
We do not need another terror attack and more innocent lives lost before the government legislate to class the Incel movement as a terrorist ideology.

:feelstastyman:

Guys if this gets serious I'm leaving

Same. Although it seems far-fetched. That´s why i propose changing the nature of incel debates and forum into a more philosophical one. There is a possibility to talk about "incel sociology": Halo effect, Lookism, etc, etc. There is material to do it. We need to read our ideological forefathers, like Schopenhauer, Mainlander, and Emil Cioran. Incelism is a organic expression of 19th century German pessimism.

Wrong that 2014 incident in Portsmouth he didn't kill them he only stabbed them

How about they start recognizing ugly men as human beings? Too hard for them, right?

How about they start recognizing ugly men as human beings? Too hard for them, right?
right? if they treated short/ugly guys as human beings maybe they wouldn't go psycho. but no, apparently acknowledging lookism makes you a terrorist.

Lel the existence of a change.org petition reassures me absolutely nothing will fucking happen just kek

20210817 133818

So violence towards low status non chads isn't politically and ideologically motivated by feminism?

That´s why i propose changing the nature of incel debates and forum into a more philosophical one

Good luck with that. Most people here are kids, fakecels and braindeadcels.
There are hundreds of thousands of posts but only a hundred must-read. And nobody reads them anyway.
The most philosophically interesting threads go unnoticed and their authors disappear soon, when the see that this forum is 99% shitposting.
Example: https://incels.is/threads/an-intellectual-reflection-on-inceldom-part-1.125948/
I just made a slightly intellectual thread, just asking opinions about a short film. I bet it goes unnoticed: https://incels.is/threads/is-this-very-good-animated-short-film-about-inceldom.313099/
Incelism is a organic expression of 19th century German pessimism.
Couldnt agree more btw :feelsokman:

There are hundreds of thousands of posts but only a hundred must-read. And nobody reads them anyway.
The most philosophically interesting threads go unnoticed and their authors disappear soon, when the see that this forum is 99% shitposting.
Example: https://incels.is/threads/an-intellectual-reflection-on-inceldom-part-1.125948/
I just made a slightly intellectual thread, just asking opinions about a short film. I bet it goes unnoticed: https://incels.is/threads/is-this-very-good-animated-short-film-about-inceldom.313099/
sorry, i'm too low IQ for those high IQ threads. i do like to bookmark the must-read studies tho.

Next they'll have the bright idea to make a "Incel Or Not" website where UK citizens get to vote on whether someone is an incel and send him to the incel concentration camps for re-education, hard labour, and to keep the public safe. In fact, they might as well send all ugly men to the camps because it's better to be safe than to risk being wrong and have these potentially dangerous ugly men just walking around the streets freely.

I hate how the subhuman IQ feminists can do shit in the policies of state and no one can tell them to shut the fuck up. they know the bluepilled beta-cuck men will support them for anything and they know that no one has the balls to slap their faces and put them in their right places.

Couldnt agree more btw :feelsokman:

No se puede esperar nada de este cespol lleno de anglo-nazis, la verdad

Same. Although it seems far-fetched. That´s why i propose changing the nature of incel debates and forum into a more philosophical one. There is a possibility to talk about "incel sociology": Halo effect, Lookism, etc, etc. There is material to do it. We need to read our ideological forefathers, like Schopenhauer, Mainlander, and Emil Cioran. Incelism is a organic expression of 19th century German pessimism.
I think we should accelerate the degradation of the forum until it is a vague and common as the word "Racist" or "homophobic", We can always create another term for the same shit, TFL, FA, MGTOW, Blackpill, Doomer, etc.

No se puede esperar nada de este cespol lleno de anglo-nazis, la verdad

Este sitio es un pozo de estupidez infinita. Una razón más para odiar ser un puto incel.
Aún así, gracias a la libertad de expresión del foro, podemos postear cosas que nadie va a leer, como reflexiones filosóficas. Es como escribir un libro y quemarlo.
Si escribo algo serio acerca de las raíces ideológicas y filosóficas del fenómeno incel, probablemente intentaré publicarlo. La mayoría de las personas que podrían apreciarlo de este foro lo abandonaron hace tiempo.

i don't care, if they throw us down the site we will make another one, the attacks will increase due to the fact that they threw down incel is but they will blame us as always..

Those foids have nothing better to do smh

they won't make it and even if they make it, it won't stop blackpill and inceldom, it will only make propaganda
I want to see the FBI going to arrest 15-year-old users who live in Cambodia for international crimes against humanity for saying that fesikh stink :feelskek:
I hate how the subhuman IQ feminists can do shit in the policies of state and no one can tell them to shut the fuck up. they know the bluepilled beta-cuck men will support them for anything and they know that no one has the balls to slap their faces and put them in their right places.
This
I think we should accelerate the degradation of the forum until it is a vague and common as the word "Racist" or "homophobic", We can always create another term for the same shit, TFL, FA, MGTOW, Blackpill, Doomer, etc.
Aceleracionist blackpill

Last edited: