Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid on my work is walking around with dandruff

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
Nigga if i had my hair in such condition I’d be literally laughing stock (I suppose I already am)

Tell her, she will feel embarrassed :feelsdevil:

Yet we’re the ones who need to shower more

Social suicide ngl
nah, she'll think you are just helping out.
And then she will fall in love with your honesty and confidence (cope)

Dirty ass whore.
Cold weather my man. Inb4 :soy::soy::soy: during the winter guys in HS would make fun of me and say thing like: "guys it is snowing.. from imsorry's head" :incel::feelshaha:

No one will mock her for it since she's a woman. But if you had dandruff everyone would be laughing at your face

brush it off by petting her head

brush it off by petting her head
1D4A1A15 704B 4EB5 8CD2 4BBCAAEDEBEB

Go to HR and tell them she's always dirty, get her fired

Foids can do no wrong.

it's so easy not to have dandruff

He should tell a chad friend to do that.
Teehee chad you’re so attentive. We should go to my home when we’ll finish the work TEEEHEE

Uh oh inkler, it’s none of your business, you’re not entitled to be rude. Im gonna tell the boss

Dried Chad and Tyrone cum

Blk Foid or White??
Also lol don't say anything to her about it its not worth the trouble or the talk

my hair is matted and long as fuk because i stoped caring about myself a long time ago its just dumb cope. Im laughing stock one way or another. I get insulted at my wage slave job all the time i had some asshole tell me i need to be re-trained today cuz i couldnt figure out how to use some ancient 50 year old boomer technology and he got mad when i told him he'd have to wait

Later that day, she logged onto reddit and told some lonely dude on incelswithouthate or some other sub that they just need to take some showers and then theyll get a date

full
She needs to take a shower

Later that day, she logged onto reddit and told some lonely dude on incelswithouthate or some other sub that they just need to take some showers and then theyll get a date