Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid on Just Exist mode called brave for eating

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

A woman getting praised for her bravery for eating before appearing in public. Where's the congradulations of incels for not wiping out normies and everyone in soyciety for how they treat us? Clearly we are holding a lot more back and being much braver for being treated like shit and not doing shit about it. Foids are literally on just exist mode. I can't take this anymore, it is so over.

A lot of words have lost their meaning with time. Brave is definitely one of them.

Imagine being a world war two vet existing today and seeing this.

58573877 medium

No wonder young women are so fat.

Just eat food bro!

What’s next? Will people start worshipping foids just for breathing?

no foids on earth have more unwarranted importance than the jenners/kardashians

Just consume food theory

View attachment 327937

A woman getting praised for her bravery for eating before appearing in public. Where's the congradulations of incels for not wiping out normies and everyone in soyciety for how they treat us? Clearly we are holding a lot more back and being much braver for being treated like shit and not doing shit about it. Foids are literally on just exist mode. I can't take this anymore, it is so over.
A lot of words have lost their meaning with time. Brave is definitely one of them.

Imagine being a world war two vet existing today and seeing this.

View attachment 327943
Major ragefuel.
My ancestors died for this shit.
Some of my relatives lost Children during ww2.
Another one served as a medic on the eastern front and would talk About People running around with wounds down to the bone, filled with maggots.

His Portrait hangs in your Living room, he had it done in poland before the war.

Everytime I walk past it I feel Nothing but shame.

Major ragefuel.
My ancestors died for this shit.
Some of my relatives lost Children during ww2.
Another one served as a medic on the eastern front and would talk About People running around with wounds down to the bone, filled with maggots.

His Portrait hangs in your Living room, he had it done in poland before the war.

Everytime I walk past it I feel Nothing but shame.
brootal, he sacrificed for nothing.