Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee foid on ITears gaslights me and spits out the blackpill

sennaGTR

sennaGTR

Recruit
★★★★
it's a long conversation, spare the "DNR" if not interested.

I have a reddit account I use mostly to interact with ITears members and neurotypicals just to see how anecdotal their world view is and how they react to the actual blackpill, not the ER posts and the easily mockable stuff on our site

essentially she (or maybe he) went from "just be funn bro" to "just be a good person bro" to "just be confident bro" and refused to swallow the blackpill, citing his or her anecdotal relationship as some sort of proof "confidence" (looking good and knowing ppl will ignore assertive and arrogant behavior because of it) will get you a girlfriend.

these people live such peaceful lives of ignorance.

Last edited:
They're either larping about having a gf/bf or they're genuinely good looking. Knowing reddit, the former is more probable to be true.

Confidence + good looks = oh Chad please impregnate me, I need your seed Chad, don't leave me, Chad.

Confidence + ugly = get away from me you creep!!! Help! I'm being raped!!1!!

*pepper spray noises*
(horde of simps, officERs, and white knights start to assemble on the horizon)

Last edited:
I bet these same "foids" bragged about rejecting ugly men

it's a long conversation, spare the "DNR" if not interested.

I have a reddit account I use mostly to interact with ITears members and neurotypicals just to see how anecdotal their world view is and how they react to the actual blackpill, not the ER posts and the easily mockable stuff on our site

essentially she (or maybe he) went from "just be funn bro" to "just be a good person bro" to "just be confident bro" and refused to swallow the blackpill, citing his or her anecdotal relationship as some sort of proof "confidence" (looking good and knowing ppl will ignore assertive and arrogant behavior because of it) will get you a girlfriend.

View attachment 1216414

these people live such peaceful lives of ignorance.
They are all ugly troons. Don’t give them the time of day

lmao being a good person woulnd't give you any chances

If you try to debate a foid you will only hear and see verbal diarrhoea

They only respond to emotional significant events like getting beaten, getting doxxed, getting socially embarrassed etc. this is why foids are obsessed with getting into violent relationships and watching true crime. intellectualism and rationality is foreign to them. Emotions and emotional thinking is all they know.