Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid on campus got raped

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
Stacy got raped on campus at night in an elevator where there are no cameras. There is a witch hunt for the dude who did it. What a way to start summer

Stacy got raped on campus at night in an elevator where there are no cameras. There is a witch hunt for the dude who did it. What a way to start summer
Was it you? :fbi:

how tf does she not know who-

whatever glad to see you're back :fuk:

how tf does she not know who-

whatever glad to see you're back :fuk:
thanks. dude was wearing a mask and hoodie. Only thing they know is that he's around 5'4

You'll be on a watch list since incels will be targeted first I bet

lifefuel and kekfuel

WTF was the elevator long? Did he cum un her? This seems really fucking weird

LIFEFUEL foids in uni are all whores they should get raped in a toilet by a balding curry manlet

Don't care about what happens to foids

she must have been drunk and mistook a guy for chad

Summer hasn't even started. :feelsthink:

a foid got raped at my uni a couple months back too :feelskek::feelskek: she was drunk and I don’t think they ever found who did it

thanks. dude was wearing a mask and hoodie. Only thing they know is that he's around 5'4
This is the only way that manlets can ascend.

I'm willing to bet she's lying.

Audacious manlet.

I hope he lays low and gets away.

Based elevatorcel

fake news. she making it up for $$)

Fucking whore deserved it I wish I was there:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: :feelsohh::feelsohh: fucking whore raped meathole :reeeeee:

nigga for shu. he dindu nuffin

Cap it must have been chad becoz till this day nobody found him out.m