Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity foid offers nigga his first kiss and she humiliates him (video)

텍스트

텍스트

hello
★★★★★

This is so sad man :cryfeels:

(this is one of the reasons i hate womens)

Already seen this one. And yeah, it's brutal.

Meanwhile all those cocks that whore sucked with her mouth.

Already seen this one. And yeah, it's brutal.

Meanwhile all those cocks that whore sucked with her mouth.
He could use his black card and say how racist she was:lul:

Fake and staged if you ask Me. Plus that foid isnt really that Attractive. Kinda fugly actually

Averageish, but she's cute. Still a whore tho.
I disagree. 5/10 only because shes young and probably has a tight body, but her face is kinda ugly to Me. Id still fuck her though but only because I am Giga Incel.

"Okay you wanna kiss me?"
"Yes :feelsaww:"

YOUR GRAVEST MISTAKE WAS SAYING "YES" YOU FUCKING RETARD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: DID YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING THINK A FEMEROID SUBTYPE STACY SPECIMEN WOULD KISS YOU ON YOUR INCEL LIPS :incel: JUST TO SIMPLY BE YOUR FIRST JUST "BECAUSE" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:?

IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU BOYO, THIS BITCH ASS VAGINOID PROBABLY HAS A CHAD GREAT DANE DOGGO BOYFRIEND WITH BBC WAITING FOR HER BACK HOME TO HAVE SEX WITH *WOOF* *WOOF* :feelskek:

OR WORSE...

SHE IS BISEXUAL AND HAS A FOID GIRLFRIEND OF HER OWN WAITING FOR HER TO COME BACK HOME AND HAVE DOUBLE ENDED DILDO STRAP ON SWEATY SEX WITH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (since, you know, all foids are bisexual. The bisexualpill destroyed me.)

Sorry for the rant, I have so much internal rage inside my head right now.
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

"Okay you wanna kiss me?"
"Yes :feelsaww:"

YOUR GRAVEST MISTAKE WAS SAYING "YES" YOU FUCKING RETARD :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: DID YOU ACTUALLY FUCKING THINK A FEMEROID SUBTYPE STACY SPECIMEN WOULD KISS YOU ON YOUR INCEL LIPS :incel: JUST TO SIMPLY BE YOUR FIRST JUST "BECAUSE" :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:?

IT NEVER BEGAN FOR YOU BOYO, THIS BITCH ASS VAGINOID PROBABLY HAS A CHAD GREAT DANE DOGGO BOYFRIEND WITH BBC WAITING FOR HER BACK HOME TO HAVE SEX WITH *WOOF* *WOOF* :feelskek:

OR WORSE...

SHE IS BISEXUAL AND HAS A FOID GIRLFRIEND OF HER OWN WAITING FOR HER TO COME BACK HOME AND HAVE DOUBLE ENDED DILDO STRAP ON SWEATY SEX WITH :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:(since, you know, all foids are bisexual. The bisexualpill destroyed me.)

Sorry for the rant, I have so much internal rage inside my head right now.
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
super based user :yes:

Not even gonna press play, I know I’m gonna be disappointed :feelsbadman: