Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foid Offered Me a Drag of her cigarette, but I Turned Her Down

copepill

copepill

very schizo
-
I was in full jestermaxxing mode with a couple of normies, and then this strong LTB foid came over. She offered me a drag from her cigarette, one she'd already taken a few pulls from. The idea of my lips touching where hers had been gave me a huge boner. It was like an indirect kiss, you know? But even with all that excitement, I turned her down. I didn't want to start smoking, no matter how tempting the moment was. Do you think I made a mistake turning down that offer? The reason she offered me a drag in the first place is because she knew I never smoked. Hopefully I will not be seen as a fakecel or volcel after this.

Reminder she most likely sucked a guys dick the night before

if you'd taken a puff you wouldve coughed badly and you wouldve looked like a bitch

thats was probably her plan

you made the smart choice

if you'd taken a puff you wouldve coughed badly and you wouldve looked like a bitch

thats was probably her plan

you made the smart choice
so that bitch wanted to embaress me infront of the normies? holy shit foids are evil creatures.

you blew your chance of ascending

The reason she offered me a drag in the first place is because she knew I never smoked.
i think i remember games like this, i guess she wanted to go "oh so you love me then?" if you suddenly wanted to smoke

and no, that's not a winning move (i guess the winning move is to smoke, drink and do drugs exactly like everyone else)

She was a Drag Queen!

Average 2024cel

@benzocel @edgelordcel state