Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid of every race tier list

Intriguing video premise. White Stacy obviously wins, but I suppose the interest comes from where the other races are placed on the tier list.

Surprised this kind of video is allowed on youtube tbh

white stacy on top, boons at the bottom. slutinas in the middle

Oh this video will not last the test of time.

1. White
2. East Asian
3. Latina
4. Arab
5. Indian

MENA foids often look white but they are usually short and small, they have no media halo, and they end up being seen as quiet nerds when they're religious. Though I love them, they're alot lower on the tier list.

MENA foids often look white but they are usually short and small, they have no media halo, and they end up being seen as quiet nerds when they're religious. Though I love them, they're alot lower on the tier list.
i thin mena women are prettier than gook women...gook women just have insane media halo and the reputation of being "easy" for white guys tbh

i thin mena women are prettier than gook women...gook women just have insane media halo and the reputation of being "easy" for white guys tbh
They're very similar to aisians in their failos, they just have prettier faces. I don't know why people like Asian girls so much.

Liked and subbed

They're very similar to aisians in their failos, they just have prettier faces. I don't know why people like Asian girls so much.
yeah that's one mystery that even I am surprised over

Flat faces , flat chests , a body of a 12 year old. Only rare Asian giga stacies fog

Based vid
1. White
2. East Asian
3. Latina
4. Arab
5. Indian
Stupid nigger, Arabs are number 2. Chinkettes are below Latinas

Flat faces , flat chests , a body of a 12 year old. Only rare Asian giga stacies fog
How many times must it be said? Chinkettes are desired because they are EASY pussy, and thanks to anime halo, they are just as insecure about themselves as Blacks are. Even Light-Brown INDIAN women look better than them.

Even when you googl "japanese actress", the only one here that looks good is Hashimoto Kanna, and you can see she CLEARLY has Jomon traits, even has brown eyes rather than black

Last edited:

Idk man, I find plenty of Jap foids attractive. I'm not talking about top 1% models, or JAV actors.

There a lot of channels where people interview everyday casual Jap foids about various topics, and in every single video I find at least 2-3 foids attractive whom with I'd love to ascend with.

1 east asia
2 white
3 black
4 latina
5 arab
6 india
7 sea gooks
8 aboriginal

1. White
2. Latina
3. Asian
4. Arab
5. Indian
6. Black
7. Abo

1. White
2. Latina/Arab
3. Curry
4. Black
5. Abo
6. SEA
7. Chink

1.White
2.Asian. bit because many of them still knows how too cook
3.Latina
4.Indian. if they can cook
5.Arab. indian here if they cant cook
6.Black

1.White
2.Asian. bit because many of them still knows how too cook
3.Latina
4.Indian. if they can cook
5.Arab. indian here if they cant cook
6.Black
no woman born after 2000 can cook

MENA is too broad a term. Take the Assad family, that's a white family with genes that are better than most nordic families (IQ, height, etc). OTOH the average 5'7 low IQ Syrian refugee is on the same racial tier as your average dravidian.

^ For reference, all are educated in elite universities and Bashar at 6'4 is smaller than his sons. OTOH this is also a MENA family but they are subhuman with garbage short-people and low IQ genes:

Last edited:
MENA is too broad a term. Take the Assad family, that's a white family with genes that are better than most nordic families (IQ, height, etc). OTOH the average 5'7 low IQ Syrian refugee is on the same racial tier as your average dravidian.
I’ve noticed there’s a lot of variation in arabs. Lots of chaddams but lots of subhumans-ltns too. Makes sense because arab literally means to mix.