Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL -Foid of cucktears.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Many of you must be aware of the 24 old years girl of apparently hapa ethnicity living in Scandinavia that shared her tinder statistics a couple of days ago on subbredit and her tinder statistics showed, in spite of having more than 12,000 total swipes, she swiped right to less than 0.99% men on Tinder. So, there was a post about her on Cucktears and an unaware cucktears member asked who she is. Interestingly, a foid member of cucktears did not only tell that user who that girl is but also supported her by lauding her decision. Lol. Foids of cucktears are totally blackpilled but too bad, cucktears male cucks don't want to believe it.

Attachments

• 2019-08-28 20.40.14.png
    2019-08-28 20.40.14.png
    63.8 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
>single tinder user behavior

Just fuck off low IQ bitch.

Despite her selectiveness, she still matched with around 50%. :feelshaha:
Ill give her some credit in acknowledging the frustration it can ignite when someone swipes right for months and still get Zero matches compared to the half-breed gook who still got matches despite leftswiping 90% of males.

I'll give her some credit in acknowledging the frustration it can ignite when someone swipes right for months and still get Zero matches compared to the half-breed gook who still got matches despite leftswiping 90% of males.
She must be feeling happy from inside.

Noodlewehores are useless tbh

The more I learn about dating apps and so on, the more I realize how sick in the head most young people are.

The more I learn about dating apps and so on, the more I realize how sick in the head most young people are.
Dating apps must be banned, tbh. They just intensify hypergamy and foid ego.

all women are whores tbqh