Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid nukes her smv cause life as a man is better or something.

Failed Pullout

Failed Pullout

Legal Alien, AIN no.1106
★★
72381755 0 image a 30 1687370961849

No retard enjoy being a balding manlet like many users here.

Last edited:
She looked more attractive if she tried to pass as a guy in the left picture

Total Troon Death (in GTA6)

Total Troon Death (in GTA6)
absolutely one good thing though from this is foids destroying themselves and transforming into sub fives

'life as a trans man' would be better in the moment not long term (for attention), they stuck it out too long and now look disgusting.

What the foid didn't understand is no one will want to set eyes on you now let alone chad or stacy blowing anything out :feelskek:
lol @blowed out. :feelskek:

I guess that fits my posted gif image too but my intent was to point out that even when the creature was a facially cute Foid it was still extremely flat chested ie get it? Flat tire as in flat chested? :feelshaha:

lol @blowed out. :feelskek:

I guess that fits my posted gif image too but my intent was to point out that even when the creature was a facially cute Foid it was still extremely flat chested ie get it? Flat tire as in flat chested? :feelshaha:
she is very flat even back then looked more like a thirteen year old boy:feelshaha:

Transmaxxing from foid to sub5 male is like smashing your hand with a hammer for no reason.

From easy mode to ultra nightmare mode

yup. I don't even think it looks more masculine now, just uglier.
She doesn't have the pronounced bones to look robust or masculine. Obviously feminine bone structure doesn't translate well into male appeal.

I will never understand why retards become trannys.

More evidence that most women have terrible bone structure.