Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid """Music"""

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with foids. How do they make such trash music? On the male side we have Bach and Beethovin, on the foid side we have this garbage. Just like how toilets have no mathematical ability, they have no musical ability.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Q_lhgGANc

Of course they have to throw in some SJW shit too JFL

Bach and Beethoven
you only mention them because you want to sound smart, its making you look pretentious. but i agree, women are retarded, more retarded than i am currently

only foids or people from tiktok at the comment section JFL

classical music is not comparable to modern “music”

you only mention them because you want to sound smart, its making you look pretentious. but i agree, women are retarded, more retarded than i am currently
But I am smart.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with foids. How do they make such trash music? On the male side we have Bach and Beethovin, on the foid side we have this garbage. Just like how toilets have no mathematical ability, they have no musical ability.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59Q_lhgGANc

Of course they have to throw in some SJW shit too JFL

half of foids songs are crying about chad leaving her and the other half is trash like this

The only decent foids I've seen in a male genre (hip hop) are the conscious daughters

this is garbage that some middle-aged cac roastie working in HR listens to on her way to work preparing to get another ethnic fired