Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid moment #666

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
-
IMG 0246

A portal to make souls enter trucel bodies with fucked up genetics? Proof foids are sadistic #82819

An unwashed, stinky portal :feelspuke:

Translation:

"I have a vulva, vagina, womb, fallopian tubes, and ovaries. 99.9% of other women have exactly this. That means you can't criticize me for my terrible attitude and personal choices. I will probably give birth in my late 30s and ensure my male offspring isn't reproductively viable."

But it needs to be filled with something ain't it :feelsdevil:

I will probably give birth in my late 30s and ensure my male offspring isn't reproductively viable.
It’s either foids have no foresight or self awareness or that foids are purposely sadistic. Both are bad anyway and prove the Blackpill either way

The same foid will then say that she's worth more than her reproductive organs

Yet most modern foids won't even have kids

"new souls"
You mean new victims that are forced to suffer in this shitty world just because you wanted to fuck?

They proof again and again that their vagina is their only value

Nice of them to tacitly admit female is interchangeable and synonymous with hole.