Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid makes freudian slip calls LA Lakers the LA niggers

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

I don't really care.

I just wanna trigger my anti-SJW boy @Toadman

@Toadman are you triggered

Giphy 4

It’s not easy when the whole western world hates you:dafuckfeels:

It could have been a basedcel who writes the words on the teleprompter

@HowCanSheSlap
This is Why i believe ur low iq
1) ur a sjw
2) You think that a major part of an ideology is the same as an unrelated opinion of a random guy who believe in something that is seen AS horrible.
You are truly the lowest of the low when it comes to intelligence

@HowCanSheSlap
This is Why i believe ur low iq
1) ur a sjw
2) You think that a major part of an ideology is the same as an unrelated opinion of a random guy who believe in something that is seen AS horrible.
You are truly the lowest of the low when it comes to intelligence

1) Your opinion. You getting triggered is very SJW.

2) I was discussing the logic and reasoning behind you calling me an SJW not the content of the ideology (Nazism) and its relation to our discussion. Again, you probably didn't even understand this basic point....

3) Above two points demonstrably shows you are a low IQcel. But it's okay some of us have to be... Acceptance is the first pillar of the black pill.

1) Your opinion. You getting triggered is very SJW.

2) I was discussing the logic and reasoning behind you calling me an SJW not the content of the ideology (Nazism) and its relation to our discussion. Again, you probably didn't even understand this basic point....

3) Above two points demonstrably shows you are a low IQcel. But it's okay some of us have to be... Acceptance is the first pillar of the black pill.
The Logic of me calling You an sjw :feelshaha:
I understand that You arent a purple haired feminist
But You can only see grey and white because You are fucking stupid. And Nice go at ur 2) ironic How u cant find a single argument.

its over for niggercels

JFL @MartinLutherCoon viewing this thread

Based as fuck :feelsPop:

:lul: It is absolutely over for her. She'll be on some obscure website bashing the MSM in a few months time

Only care if the bitch got fired.

she was trying to say knicks but changed up yikes

This moment will be as famous as Kobe Bryant to the next generation.

:lul: It is absolutely over for her. She'll be on some obscure website bashing the MSM in a few months time
its over for females

someones out of a fucking job LOL