Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid makes cuck boyfriend wait for Sex

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★

TLDR: She fucked some Chad on the first night she met him and they were FWB for a while then they stopped and she has been with her now current boyfriend for 3 months and they haven't had sex :lul: :lul:

Yes, the guy she had sex with was more special. It's pure math, foids fuck like rabbits the more they are attracted to Chad.

It is over for sub8 men.

The cuck bf should break up with her if she doesn't shag him

he should just fuck her weather she like it or not

This is fucking brutal foids are evil. I would of dumped her if she didnt give me sex the first day just like she did with chad, because then it would show she doesnt give a fuck about you

This is fucking brutal foids are evil I would of dumped her if she didnt give me sex the first day just like she did with chad because then it would show she doesnt give a fuck about you
Same tbh. You honestly can't make this shit up she fucks Chad first night then makes her cuck boyfriend wait for 3 months or longer :lul:
Foids are twisted creatures

are foids so retarded that they don’t understand how disrespectful it is to tell a guy that you fucked a guy the first night you met him while you make your bf of 3 months to wait even more? I guess it’s good she told him so he can get the fuck out. I honestly hope she caves under pressure and she lets him hit and then he dumps her :lul:

Stick an umbrella down her cunt and then open it :feelsokman:

are foids so retarded that they don’t understand how disrespectful it is to tell a guy that you fucked a guy the first night you met him while you make your bf of 3 months to wait even more? I guess it’s good she told him so he can get the fuck out. I honestly hope she caves under pressure and she lets him hit and then he dumps her :lul:
Foids are so fucking unaware and fucking stupid

I'd much prefer if he raped then beheaded her

What a manipulative scummy whore. Of course chad is more special to her, just an hour of talking and she spread her legs while she dated her bf for 3 month making him wait the whole time with him investing time, money and effort to get nothing. No only that she told him about the guy she fucked after one night to make him jealous. That just tells him hes not attractive enough, shes a sadistic cunt and she does not love him because you'd assume that a foid would treat the boyfriend she "loves" better than a random hookup but no he's just a strung around cuck for a friendship and she would have fucked him off the bat if he was good looking. :reeeeee: fuck these disgusting vermin send her to india

TLDR: She fucked some Chad on the first night she met him and they were FWB for a while then they stopped and she has been with her now current boyfriend for 3 months and they haven't had sex :lul: :lul:

lol what fucking idiot that cuck should beat her into hospital but rape first of course :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

This is what awaits you if you get a gf. You just can’t win, unless you are chad.

He need to torture her communist pol pot style pull her teeth and nails with pliers and make her scream then rape her (in mein kraft)

you'd assume that a foid would treat the boyfriend she "loves" better than a random hookup
yes you would think that but apparently he's not "special" enough to have sex with once a year :feelsseriously:

If a foid doesn't have sex with you within the first week of dating, drop her ass.

Idk how you become bf/gf without ever having fucked. One of the good things PUgAy did was teach men to aim for sex, not relationships. The best way into a relationship (in a western, sexually degenerate shithole) is to hook up first. As much as PUgAy deserves all the hate it gets, it was also one of the earliest things to tell men the truth about women.

Idk how you become bf/gf without ever having fucked. One of the good things PUgAy did was teach men to aim for sex, not relationships. The best way into a relationship (in a western, sexually degenerate shithole) is to hook up first. As much as PUgAy deserves all the hate it gets, it was also one of the earliest things to tell men the truth about women.
This is why not being khhv doesnt mean anything merely. There has to be some sort of sex, even if just oral.

Yeah, I think I'd rather stay Incel than have this await me......