Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid loses all her looks (still SMV mogs everyone here combined because she has a hole)

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Based

Attachments

• IMG_20211118_215856.jpg
    IMG_20211118_215856.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 82
She got skin grafts via private healthcare and looks pretty normal now, so it was only temporary.

Shame the acid didn't go to her eyes. That would have permanently blinded her.

im about to take a shit and this appears

gigabased stalkercel

She got skin grafts via private healthcare and looks pretty normal now, so it was only temporary.
Should've used better acid or some shit

That’s what happens in a world with people who have all the luck on one side and people who have all the pain on the other side.
No privileged people means no crimes like this.

Do you know other details about this story? Did the stalkercel get the death penalty or 100 years in prison?

Paperbag on the head and she attracts as many males as before

I don't blame these males though, if possible I'd smash too :feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

Science is for women's problems only kek. :feelsUgh:

Do you know other details about this story? Did the stalkercel get the death penalty or 100 years in prison?
Haven't looked into it much, just remember seeing some after pictures of the woman (Billie Piper) and she looked normal after a couple surgeries and skin grafts. It was her ex BF (personality :D) who did it to her as well, not a stalker.

That’s what happens in a world with people who have all the luck on one side and people who have all the pain on the other side.
This is deeply true and worded in such a realistic and emotional way that I don't think I would ever be able to word this out like you.
We live in one planet but with people that are polar opposites. Some have everything and look down on those who have nothing and didn't choose to have nothing and get shit for it.

This is why revolutions happen. Less than 1% holds 99% of wealth and everyone gets fed up and entire governments and security forces overthrown and overrun. Just look at history, happened so many times in so many places. It's like they hold all good and desirable things while people who can't have it just observe, and rot in pain and envy.

Paperbag on the head and she attracts as many males as before
She has an army of cucks and simps ready to betabuxx her and buy her everything and fuck her without even a paperbag :feelskek:
Haven't looked into it much, just remember seeing some after pictures of the woman (Billie Piper) and she looked normal after a couple surgeries and skin grafts. It was her ex BF (personality :D) who did it to her as well, not a stalker.
HAHAHAHA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: yikerinos sweaty

now her skin looks like my skin :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

she looks straight out of a horror film