Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foid logic"you're a degenerate if you think pole dancing in front of children is bad"

toyotacel

toyotacel

Officer
★★
96275659 1148504038884281 5682596213438808064 o

Meanwhile being attracted to a fully hormonally developed and a sexually aware maturity 16 yo is hell on earth should be a killable offense.

dis why u inkwell tbh

The mental gymnastics that foid did is gold medal worthy.

This is just as bad as Drag Queen story time

This fucking shit happened in Poland. POLAND OF ALL PLACES.

You know, the country which is so conservative that a school banned Hello Kitty products because a Priest claimed that the creator sold their soul to Satan.

I wanna fucking die. Fuck this world.

I didn't say "fuck" enough in this post. Fuck.

Jews really upping their game aren't they?

Oh the ever so logical " if you find it sexual then there's something wrong with you" argument. Truly a high iq specimen we have here.
Meanwhile being attracted to a fully hormonally developed and a sexually aware maturity 16 yo is hell on earth should be a killable offense.
good point. Cucks will tells us we're a danger to children but will gleefully let a man in drag twerk in front of little susan. Clown world indeed.

Last edited:
"It's only sexual if you choose to sexualize it" jfl what a braindead argument

It’s really intense ragefuel that THIS IS BEING DEFENDED RIGHT NOW. People are actually defending this shit and they think it isn’t sexual. It’s insane how in society, THIS is seen as normal but some 25 year old dates an 18 year old and that’s seen as “weird”. This is the most cucked time period I’ve ever seen