Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid logic, using lyrics from a singer who roped to prevent a man from roping

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
I don't know why you're trying to mock her tbh. She went out of her way to help a guy in need. Sure, she could have done it better, but maybe she could only think of that. Most people would have driven straight past. I'm pro-suicide, but if you think that suicide is bad then she did a good job

i wanted to say something about irony, but i looked it up and Chester bennington did not write the lyrics to one more light

i wanted to say something about irony, but i looked it up and Chester bennington did not write the lyrics to one more light

I don't know why you're trying to mock her tbh. She went out of her way to help a guy in need. Sure, she could have done it better, but maybe she could only think of that. Most people would have driven straight past. I'm pro-suicide, but if you think that suicide is bad then she did a good job

Do you honestly believe people would do that if they knew they wouldn't get media coverage after?

Do you honestly believe people would do that if they knew they wouldn't get media coverage after?
I doubt that she was thinking, "Hey, helping this guy could get me media coverage" at the time. She was just being what she was thinking was the right thing to do at the time; it seems you just want to find fault in anything a female does and trying to make tenuous justifications for it.

I doubt that she was thinking, "Hey, helping this guy could get me media coverage" at the time. She was just being what she was thinking was the right thing to do at the time; it seems you just want to find fault in anything a female does and trying to make tenuous justifications for it.

Regardless of that I think if someone can be talked down from roping by song lyrics they never were going to go through with it in the first place.

Regardless of that I think if someone can be talked down from roping by song lyrics they never were going to go through with it in the first place.
what if he did not know it was a song lyrics and thought it was her words

It's a crime to destroy central bank property. (Collateral)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back