Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid logic from IT

insanus virginem

insanus virginem

Banned
-
>I refuse to be a victim because I was "raped" at the age of 19, 16 years ago
>Still whines about her "rape" and uses it to get attention 16 years later

> You incels always talk so much shit on that site but never directly to me.
A fucking 35 year old severely obese foid telling us "say it to my face brah"

> I could have easily never trusted another person and grown old and died alone. I decided that isn't what I wanted. I took my life back. They're content to let their victim mentality take over their lives. It's sad.

None of us have only 1 bad experience which made us not trust people for the rest of our lives.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ix27fo/incels_revived_a_post_about_me_on_co/

Every foid nowadays has some sad story of rape. They never go to the police though, they never make any complaints to the autorithies, they just cry on leddit about the evil inkels. I wonder why is that.

Why is she bringing this up? Like bro we are incels, enjoy your life. What are you doing on reddit?! Ffs

Every foid nowadays has some sad story of rape. They never go to the police though, they never make any complaints to the autorithies, they just cry on leddit about the evil inkels. I wonder why is that.

Yup. I must have seen dozens of foids cry about being raped online by now. Every MMO I played had a foid claiming rape. It's like a bragging thing for them for some reason. Actual rape is so uncommon that none of us will probably ever meet a real rape victim in our lives

Me when I hear an IT foid got raped

Why is she bringing this up? Like bro we are incels, enjoy your life. What are you doing on reddit?! Ffs

She wants us to fuck her. Like most whiny foids she hit her wall and now no one wants to pork the poor old pork. So she fantasizes about chadcels "raping" her ugly worn out pussy.

She wants us to fuck her. Like most whiny foids she hit her wall and now no one wants to pork the poor old pork. So she fantasizes about chadcels "raping" her ugly worn out pussy.

"Chadcels"

Chadsco

Rape accusations have lost all bluster from me. Especially considering foids consider getting drunk and having sex you didn't want in hindsight rape. And victim mindeset? Just by being a woman she is perpetually in the victim mindset. That's not even up to her.