Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid left starbucks a bad review due to me being there.

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Am i that ugly?

I go to a certain coffeeshop twice a week and sit in the same spot. Browsing on my laptop

I was reading reviews about it and some foid said "omg some creepy guy always sits nearby me. Happened many times. He looks blah blah blah"

I do not know who it is since i never see attractive girls there. (probably some "thick princess"

But it did make me feel bad like i can not even go anywhere without making some ((brainwashed foid)) uncomfortable to the point where they have to report me and write a review.

I never sit close to anybody either. Table to myself. Foids are out of control. Fuck u white knight enablers
Im pretty sure she was talking about me but could be mistaken

post ss of review or larp

She detected your toxic personality.

Make another post on that coffee shop talking about an ugly fat bitch who keeps sitting near you with a stank ass attitude and nasty smell. Do it faggot

Make another post on that coffee shop talking about an ugly fat bitch who keeps sitting near you with a stank ass attitude and nasty smell. Do it faggot
Lol i would if i knew she would read it but looking at her 3 review profile. She never uses that app.

no SS, not trying to doxx myself further. I contemplated posting this all week

Self esteem took a hit

Should’ve poured vanilla latte all over that cunt

Starbucks

Should’ve poured vanilla latte all over that cunt
I would have cussed her out and listed all her fat ugly flaws if she did it in front of me. Bring her back down to reality.

I prefer acid

We can’t go anywhere without being discriminated against.

my anxiety around foids has increased for this exact reason

Just make a counter review referring to her.

I enjoy causing females discomfort with my presence.Why do you give a fuck?

ISIS should put a bomb in that whore's house
Neo-nazis should tattoo swastika on her face

Really sorry to hear that OP. Especially after you got kicked out of the gym. I'm too high inhib to go to starbucks :feelsbadman:
no SS, not trying to doxx myself further.
You could always black out the incriminating details.

Most females are horrible human beings and society is in denial of it.