Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid led me on for months.

woefulmen

woefulmen

woefulcel
I was talking to this girl for months and she seemed pretty interested in me. I figured I was just lucky and she had somehow ignored all my bad traits. But, last week she ditched me for your typical chad type. She told me she wanted to save her viriginity until marriage but she was a fucking liar. The chad guy has been bragging about scoring her for the past week and its driving me insane.

She was a fucking master at deception. Even pretended to be shy and introverted to lead me on further. When I confronted her about it she laughed in my face and called me delusional.

Foids are all the fucking same.

I was talking to this girl for months and she seemed pretty interested in me. I figured I was just lucky and she had somehow ignored all my bad traits. But, last week she ditched me for your typical chad type. She told me she wanted to save her viriginity until marriage but she was a fucking liar. The chad guy has been bragging about scoring her for the past week and its driving me insane.

She was a fucking master at deception. Even pretended to be shy and introverted to lead me on further. When I confronted her about it she laughed in my face and called me delusional.

Fucking whore. Luckily she showed her true colors before you wasted your time dating her. The same thing happened to me. A girl I liked said she wanted to wait until marriage. 5 months later she loses her virginity to some spic and goes on rants about how bad men are. Fuck off lady.

Women are bad people, GrAY

That's some serious anger fuel, I would lose literal sleep for days. I would hate that b** right now if I was you.

Sadly, this is standard foid behavior. And then have the audacity to deny it and even shift blame to you.

Women are narcissists.

Well. Now you know op.
Fucking whore. Luckily she showed her true colors before you wasted your time dating her. The same thing happened to me. A girl I liked said she wanted to wait until marriage. 5 months later she loses her virginity to some spic and goes on rants about how bad men are. Fuck off lady.
Women do hold off sex, but it’s for their long term betabux. Women have a dual mating strategy, they keep someone for a ‘long term’ usually someone stable and attractive ‘chad’ type for hookups. Social media and dating apps were made so it would be easier for women to find more men.

Well. Now you know op.

Women do hold off sex, but it’s for their long term betabux. Women have a dual mating strategy, they keep someone for a ‘long term’ usually someone stable and attractive ‘chad’ type for hookups. Social media and dating apps were made so it would be easier for women to find more men.
Excellent point, D20.

Well I hope you don’t have to deal with that dumb whore anymore.

Although unlikely sometimes even a chad will lie about sleeping with someone, a foid on the other hand will lie about NOT sleeping with someone so you would have to observe how they behave when they are together to be for sure, still brutal nonetheless