Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid lawyer who gets wrongfully-convicted men out of prison found the real murderer...but his personality was too great

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Veteran
★★
Attorney Paige Kaneb of the Northern California Innocence Project (NCIP) won international plaudits for overturning the conviction of Maurice Caldwell, 20 years after he was wrongly jailed for the 1990 murder of Judy Acosta after a drug deal that went wrong.

Great work.

But then she found the real murder (who was already serving time in prison for another murder). And his personality was too great...so she starts SEXTING him.

Brutal comment on that article:

”, United States5h ago

And here I am not even getting a single text back from a woman and he’s a killer in a state prison (with a cell phone?), and women are throwing themselves at him. What am I doing wrong?”

what a fucking bitch. looks Jewish, I don't care if she is. She deserves a public hanging

I guess thugmaxxing really does work

Screenshot 2024 06 17 at 14406AM

Women doing just women things

That's how you know it's over

These female lawyers are always secret hybristophiles, as well as most female cops and prison guards.

This forum is doing good work today.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back