Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid laughs at me for the most trivial possibile reason

Speedycakez

Speedycakez

Patchouli Knowledge pfp came back finally.
★★★
I was holding my mask in a hand while getting off the bus, I got distracted and it slipped and fell on the ground as this small 16-17 foid snorted to cover her laugh. I could've beat her right there, but I just ate it up and let the bitch go to avoid any trouble :feelsseriously: why are teens so disrespectful and annoying nowdays

I would have laughed at your retarded ass too

Why didn't you follow her for several blocks?

Attachments

• 20220524_153401.jpg
    20220524_153401.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 31
Yes, many are often Black.

My Black half-cousins laughed at my anxious behavior. In group therapy, Black girls laughed at my anxious behavior. In the youth commune, Black girls laughed at my stuttering. In stores, Black girls laugh at my anxious behavior.

Eastern Europe?
Western, Italy

It's my city specifically which has very few, just a 30 minute trip to be drowned by immigrants in whatever big city, usually Milan

Western, Italy

It's my city specifically which has very few, just a 30 minute trip to be drowned by immigrants in whatever big city, usually Milan
Italy is full of moggers tbh every foid over there is a high tier becky no exception

Italy is full of moggers tbh every foid over there is a high tier becky no exception
Yes, plus couples really like to show off,:feelsseriously: for some reason here it's full of Chads and Stacies, but even shaved head normies can find some decent foid pretty reliably. Luckily there are a lot of Filipina girls here too, I have eyes only for them tbh :feelsohh: most of them were raised by strict families so they won't act like the average Stacy superiority complex bitch and laugh at you or belittle you, and often they don't even talk a lot

Last edited:
foid thinks everything revolves around her and everyone is trying to entertain her stinky disease ridden butt.

foid thinks everything revolves around her
Genuinely amazes me how most foids can't physically and mentally deal with something not going the way they want, or facing failure in something that isn't trivial. They literally look like they can't realize what is happening from how stunned they are to see that the world doesn't adapt to their will in major things. The very few times I got to play board games with foids years ago they got incredibly salty and offended when they were losing, making constant remarks about how unfair the game was and how unlucky they got and sometimes even demanding help from others, while instead when they were winning they just had this satisfied and smug face like they just knew it was gonna end like this. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Genuinely amazes me how most foids can't physically and mentally deal with something not going the way they want, or facing failure in something that isn't trivial. They literally look like they can't realize what is happening from how stunned they are to see that the world doesn't adapt to their will in major things. The very few times I got to play board games with foids years ago they got incredibly salty and offended when they were losing, making constant remarks about how unfair the game was and how unlucky she got and sometimes even demanding help from others, while instead when they were winning they just had this satisfied and smug face like they just knew it was gonna end like this. :feelsseriously:
I’ve also seen things like this. Similar to other minorities, they’ll accuse everyone of cheating before admitting they’re too stupid to play the game

most woman are ego imploded , and really believe they can get what they want most of the time

That’s what you get for wearing a diaper on your face

you would have pointed a gun at her head, so she had something to laugh about