Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid laughs at her brother for being 5’2

Why are you posting that shit forum here?

What a bitch. How can you mock your own blood like that? Women are evil.

Girls aren't programmed to feel bad for vertically challenged guys man

Even if they're family members

:kys: And people here still wouldn't like to see roastie blood

Also, bluepilled incel of the day

What's the problem? what matters is the face, his height is completely irrelevant
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

garbage forum

garbage forum
The forum is good, they banned all these bitches. And unlike lookism, it actually focuses on aesthetics discussion with in depth guides stickied. I have an account there for looksmaxxing research. If there's a chance of you ascending, that's the place to go, everywhere else is dead.

Example of the true nature of women.

Last edited:
Any forum worth their salt bans women. I don't think I need to go in depth why.

We need Saudi Arabia without all the Muslim shit.

Those guys know how to treat women

They even say females are not programmed to feel bad about it even if they are family.

Honestly it never began for manlets

Someone should acid face her. Lets see how funny that is to her.

everyone used to heightmog me even girls I was the shortest guy in school then somehow I grew from 160 or somehting to 180 very rapidly at 14-15 and then stopped growing. Genes are weird man

Foid to her future manlet son: Be proud of who you are son.

Any forum worth their salt bans women. I don't think I need to go in depth why.
Any group or gathering of men that introduces women immediately goes to shit, usually due to the women themselves and the beta males that insert ghetto james bond mode and try to seduce them - usually fucking over their bros in the process. Everything I've ran personally has instabanned women and gays and my hatred has only grown since.

if you think being 5'4/5'5 is any different than being 5'3 or below you are deluded.

if you're a man and you think you'll get sympathy from even your relatives, you're a fucking moron

just lol if you expect mercy

The forum is good, they banned all these bitches. And unlike lookism, it actually focuses on aesthetics discussion with in depth guides stickied. I have an account there for looksmaxxing research. If there's a chance of you ascending, that's the place to go, everywhere else is dead.
Did they really ban all the women? If that’s the case I might look in there.

chofuel
also rapefuel

She's probably doing it might hearted, knowing he has had a gf/has one.

You'd trade your 5'4 height for 4'11? Cmon now. Every inch matters.
literally no difference, im treated like a child, i will be treated like one at 4'11 aswell

Foid to her future manlet son: Be proud of who you are son.
thats the funny thing about short girls still chasing tall guys, their own shit genetics will likely doom her own children

literally no difference, im treated like a child, i will be treated like one at 4'11 aswell
4'11 = Its completely over. 5'4 = Atleast you are taller than some girls it may be about average for females depending on where you live. 4'11 and you are shorter than the vast majority of girls and that makes it way harder.

thats the funny thing about short girls still chasing tall guys, their own shit genetics will likely doom her own children
More genetic defects are linked to your X than your Y, women create they incels they despise, it's over.

bitch deserves to be stoned

4'11 = Its completely over. 5'4 = Atleast you are taller than some girls it may be about average for females depending on where you live. 4'11 and you are shorter than the vast majority of girls and that makes it way harder.
5'4 = over.