Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid kills horse for stupid ritual

The way she carries herself, is really narcisstic. She doesn't care about the horse's mental state. The way the bitch is treating the horse is the way we should treat her.

lol just eat it afterwards and its fine

Least degenerate White woman.

This is like 10 years old, I remember reading about it when I was in elementary school or beginning middle school I don't remember.

This is like 10 years old, I remember reading about it when I was in elementary school or beginning middle school I don't remember.
seriously?

seriously?
Yes I read about it in a website called Taringa which was really popular in those years. She was trying to mimick Luke Skywalker and Han Solo when they get inside that weird animal so they don't die from frost in Hoth. Or maybe it's a different foid but would be very weird.

Yes I read about it in a website called Taringa which was really popular in those years. She was trying to mimick Luke Skywalker and Han Solo when they get inside that weird animal so they don't die from frost in Hoth. Or maybe it's a different foid but would be very weird.
Nice to know, interesting story.