Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid kills herself after breakup, another hohol slut lost her leg hahahaha

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
Her partner broke up with her so she killed herself hahahaha. Imagine killing yourself over 1 breakup :feelskek:, meanwhile men go years without sex and having many frens. Good news is that she is burning in the fires of hell - because those who off themselves lose their salvation.

And this hohol slut had her leg amputated hahaha. I like how she was dancing for social media points but got fucked by a Russian weapon :feelskek: The sad thing is this legless slut still has thousands of simps and orbiters. I hope Russia conquers Jewkraine and rapes their women. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

Chadfish will be back this weekend btw. A mtf tranny, and a 19 yr stacy getting stood up by chadfish.
Death to women.

Her partner broke up with her so she killed herself hahahaha. Imagine killing yourself over 1 breakup :feelskek:, meanwhile men go years without sex and having many frens. Good news is that she is burning in the fires of hell - because those who off themselves lose their salvation.

View attachment 766035

And this hohol slut had her leg amputated hahaha. I like how she was dancing for social media points but got fucked by a Russian weapon :feelskek: The sad thing is this legless slut still has thousands of simps and orbiters. I hope Russia conquers Jewkraine and rapes their women. ZZZZZZZZZZZ

View attachment 766037

Chadfish will be back this weekend btw. A mtf tranny, and a 19 yr stacy getting stood up by chadfish.
Death to women.
damn i wish i could´ve got some of that pussy JFL anyways foids are a joke who at the minimal problem kill themselves

just by breaking up with these roasties, chad killed more toilets than we will ever do

Something something tutorial mode

These girls are so fucking hot and end up killing themselves, it's surreal to say the least. Meanwhile i'm an ugly slob and i enjoy my time playing videogames

stupid ukie whores always wear pajama pants. work, outside, where ever they go
pajama pants. that's probably why chad dumped her.

i didnt even see the rope until the end of the video, i thought she was being searched and not giving af

Someone needs to tell the coroner the tits are on the front.

Giga lifefuel :feelskek: :feelskek: you're the only user that I have on watch.

View attachment 766035

View attachment 766037

Death to women.
Good fucking riddance I love seeing them die

Imagine being that Weak Kek

These girls are so fucking hot and end up killing themselves, it's surreal to say the least. Meanwhile i'm an ugly slob and i enjoy my time playing videogames
Foids are coddled from cradle to grave, they have their asses kissed 24/7, they never have their ego attacked, so when they actually do, they break easily, pathetically. Meanwhile incels are shitted on from the day they were born, so they take suffering like a champ for their whole life. Pretty badass if you ask me.

View attachment 766035

View attachment 766037

Death to women.

Attachments

• you're brown.jpg
    you're brown.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 9
Nothing lost of value.

Foids are coddled from cradle to grave, they have their asses kissed 24/7, they never have their ego attacked, so when they actually do, they break easily, pathetically. Meanwhile incels are shitted on from the day they were born, so they take suffering like a champ for their whole life. Pretty badass if you ask me.
Our mental fortitude is over 9000

They can’t stand chad not getting with them.
Their lives revolve around chad, they have no other attribute to their lives so they never learned to cope.

I would rape her corpse

Can't even tie a proper noose. Fefoid fail :feelskek:

I can fix her.

>subhuman slav bitch looking for an excuse to kill herself

She is in a better place now

b-b-but the redditors told me the ruzzians were losing and theres 0 ukranian casualties

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back