Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid kills baby to continue careermaxxing.

A

AvPDcel

Least favourite child.
★★

What feminism does to a foid.

Last edited:
Good that cynt is incel factory should be burned

7 years only, clown world. Hopefully this will ruin her career.

3 words

Bring

Back

Pyres

7 years only, clown world. Hopefully this will ruin her career.
No one hires ex-convicts, even a month in jail is enough to ruin her career.
But we are talking about a foid so there might be an exception of course :feelsclown:

Typical empathic gender moment

No one hires ex-convicts, even a month in jail is enough to ruin her career.
But we are talking about a foid so there might be an exception of course :feelsclown:
Only fans when she gets released.

But if she kills it in the womb its completely fine and no news story about it.:feelsclown:
Spawn killers deserve a flaming send off (In the ghostrider movie)

Last edited:
Better for the kid to die then to get raised by her or live in this degenerated world at all

She’s an exec at 28 and here I am a decade older than her slaving at the bottom of the ladder, fuck this clown world bullshit :feelsohgod:

how the hell can you get charged with manslaughter from throwing a baby out the fucking window!?

Seven and a half years :feelskek: I thought foids were oppressed

Seven and a half years :feelskek: I thought foids were oppressed

At this points females can do what they wants with babies : kill them, freeze them, starve them, throw them. They’ll receive minimal punishment

Moloch and Ishtar worshipping Satanic whores.
Jews moloch antisemitic abortion
957 abortion for no reason moloch worship

Exactly who the fuck got that Schweinehund pregnant?
Which Schweinehund got her pregnant?
("Schweinehund" is a masculine nomen)
Call her "fette, dumme, hässliche Sau" (fat, dumb, ugly pig) instead for example

She’s an exec at 28 and here I am a decade older than her slaving at the bottom of the ladder, fuck this clown world bullshit :feelsohgod:
There are quotas here to put foids in such positions.

View attachment 1193222
What feminism does to a foid.

If you count abortion as murder, they've been doing this for some years already

I dont get it tho, why are foids obsessed with career and making their own money. What are they gonna spend it on, hookers?

Post-natal abortions are now being legitimized. This should be nothing short of murder. Soon, Germany and other cucked countries will provide a window to kill children after birth via euthanasia. The West’s decline continues.

Also, JFL @ being so fucking fat and bloated you can’t tell you’re pregnant. Porsche is making executives out of such stupid bitches? She clearly got fugged by a boss to get where she is.

If you count abortion as murder, they've been doing this for some years already

I dont get it tho, why are foids obsessed with career and making their own money. What are they gonna spend it on, hookers?
Surprisingly yes, I worked as a bouncer at a strip club many office ladies would come in after work with the lads.
<
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-sBM11mGNI
>

Penis Envy they just want to become the top 10% of men.

she will get out after one year because she is a white liberal cunt. kikes will make her a Woman of the Year for her incredible bravery.

she will get out after one year because she is a white liberal cunt. kikes will make her a Woman of the Year for her incredible bravery.

When unchecked females naturally adhere to a culture of decadence(promiscuity, drugs, abortions, etc.) that causes societies to collapse, that's why they shouldn't have any political power.

Reincarnating post 2024 sounds horrible

What a strong and independent woman.
She sure did give it to the patricachy.

I want to see the photo of the guy who mounted that slampig

7 years lmao. You probably get more time in prison denying the holocaust in Germany than splattering a baby on concrete :feelsclown:

Empathic gender strikes once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back